22nd October 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and last date of admission in M.Phil course at North Bengal University?

Sir,
I am Somali Banerjee, passed M.A.(Education) from Rabindra Bharati University. My M.A. marks is 46%. I want to take admission in M.Phil in North Bengal University. Please let us know the procedure & last date for taking admission in this university for this session?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance and form distribution for bca from north bengal university
  2. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  3. Procedure of admission in M.Phil 2016?
  4. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  7. What is the best career for me after finishing M.A English from North Bengal University with 45%?
  8. Application procedure of M.Phil in Psychology? University providing this course?
  9. Whether a B.A. candidate of other university can study M.A.(Economics) in North Bengal University?
  10. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  11. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  12. Which is the best career available in Kolkata after finishing M.A from North Bengal University?
  13. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  14. Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  15. What is the admission procedure for B.Arch course in universities of West Bengal
  16. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?
  17. What is the MSc admission test result?
  18. Procedure and expenses involved in M.Phil HR Management through distance learning procedure from HP University?
24th September 2016, 07:02 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and last date of admission in M.Phil course at North Bengal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Somali Banerjee, passed M.A.(Education) from Rabindra Bharati University. My M.A. marks is 46%. I want to take admission in M.Phil in North Bengal University. Please let us know the procedure & last date for taking admission in this university for this session?

The candidates can apply online for the admission to M.Phil course at North Bengal University. Candidates must have passed masters degrees in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply to the M.Phil. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of written test, group discussion and interview. The details are available in the North Bengal University, the website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?