29th November 2010, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunties in MSc Clinical Research?

Hello Sir/ Madam,
I am Pallavi Chaturvedi pursuing MSC Clinical Research want to ask u what are the job opportunities regarding this field which give us a better n high salary?? I have worked as CRC in AIIMS but was not satisfied much with this job..Can u please tell me the jobs and the companies where i can opt...and do which kind of work???
I also want to know about Pharmacovigilence as this is my favourite subject...but the problem is I have done my BSC in Biotechnology..Am i eligible to do pharmacovigilence jobs?If yes then please do tell me how can i apply n in which companies ???or What should i do??
I hope u vl answer me as soon as possible..I need ur help...
Thanx
Best Regards
Pallavi Chaturvedi.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground? -- [New]
  2. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  3. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  4. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  5. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  6. B.Sc Nursing student can do M.Sc in Clinical Research? Scope and job vacancies?
  7. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  8. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  9. Which course is best to choose between Clinical Research and Bioinformatics
  10. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
  11. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  12. Which one is better to take between M.Sc in clinical research or M.Sc in toxicology for a better career option?
  13. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  14. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  16. Internship in clinical research for M.Sc student? Job opportunities after completion of course and internship?
  17. Which is the best course in Clinical Research after B.Pharmacy between PG diploma and MSc? Best place for a job and study in Clinical Research
  18. What are the prospects of a job after doing MSc in Clinical Research from ICRA in Collaboration with MUSC, USA University
7th December 2010, 10:17 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunties in MSc Clinical Research?

Clinical Research is booming these days to a high position.Firstly, there are many government funded medical and pharmaceutical institute which is helpful for clinical

trials and for the same they need a huge manpower.
some of the data which i got i want to share with you..

Salary benchmarks for clinical research professionals
Position Gross annual salary (USD) -1999 Gross annual salary (USD)- 2001
CRA I 45,000 46,000
CRA II 50,000 52,000
CRA III 59,000 68,000
Senior CRA 63,000 72,000
Regional CRA 58,000 65,000
Project Manager 71,000 74,000
Regulatory affairs 70,000 73,000
Data management 59,000 65,000
Medical writing 50,000 58,000
Medical affairs 81,000 84,000
Business development 83,000 90,000
Clinical research co-ordinator34,000 40,000
Source: CenterWatch

from above data you can say how much it is booming..........
2nd February 2011, 12:13 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear Pallavi,

The field of clinical research has got huge prospect in our country. And it is newly emerged career that is really flourishing all over India.

You can go academic way or professional way after completing Master's in clinical research.

As further study option you can do research works in specialized subject you prefer.

Several Govt and private pharmaceutical companies have great demand for trained and efficient clinical research professionals.

As you have biotechnology background you can easily get into any kind of drug/pharmaceutical companies.

Just look for some renowned companies and apply for desired clinical research post.

All the best!
2nd February 2011, 12:15 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear Pallavi,

The field of clinical research has got huge prospect in our country. And it is newly emerged career that is really flourishing all over India.

You can go academic way or professional way after completing Master's in clinical research.

As further study option you can do research works in specialized subject you prefer.

Several Govt and private pharmaceutical companies have great demand for trained and efficient clinical research professionals.

As you have biotechnology background you can easily get into any kind of drug/pharmaceutical companies.

Just look for some renowned companies and apply for desired clinical research post.

All the best!
27th February 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am Neha Talwar and i have done bachelors in physiotherapy however i want to go for Msc Clinical Research . Which institute in delhi i should go for ? Kindly advise me would i be able to get a good job after Msc as my background is physiotherapist .
7th March 2011, 03:05 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Job opportunties in MSc Clinical Research
CRA I 45,000 46,000
CRA II 50,000 52,000
CRA III 59,000 68,000
Senior CRA 63,000 72,000

good luck
16th March 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am tejaswini.i am physiotherapist but now i am doing a diploma in clinical research.i want to do a job in clinical research field.is it possible for me to get a job?plz give me some advice.what can i do to get a best oppourtunity?
21st March 2011, 06:28 PM
Zainkhan

I am a Junior Undergraduate student of Btech(Biotechnology) at Amity University,Noida and i am interested in pursuing clinical research as my career.
The expertise i am interested in Cardiopulmonary field of clinical research.

I have also been granted a paid intern at Cardiopulmonary Research Science and Technology Institute at Texas,USA.

I require more guidance to this field and all available master options locally available.

Thanks.
11th April 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

hi i am dr pooja ,i have done my MBBS in 2007 ,i want to go for MSc clinical research from ICRI but not sure how much it will be benificial for me and what will be the salary scale .please guide me on this.PG diploma have similar value as MSc or MSc has got better job oppurtunity?
19th May 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

hello!sir,am mehta kanan from ahmedabad.i have done bsc in biochemistry in gujarat university.i wanted to do msc in clinical reserch.can you please tell me about this course and is institute in ahmedabad?and what the job oppurtunity for msc in it?
2nd June 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

hello, myself gaurav.lokare... i want to what are the institutions for msc in cilinical research in mumbai..??
4th June 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

hi is msc in microbiology is better or msc clinical research.because i want to do job after msc.swati
13th June 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Job opportunties in MSc Clinical Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus47 View Post
hii

Job opportunties in MSc Clinical Research
CRA I 45,000 46,000
CRA II 50,000 52,000
CRA III 59,000 68,000
Senior CRA 63,000 72,000

good luck
Every thing is fake being an MSc Clinical research Graduate me and my friends are earning not more than that 10,000 Its very hard to get the job in this field so plzz guys search a good field
17th June 2011, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam

I done BAMS,Wants to do MSc. in clinical research,plz tell me can i get job in future on the basis of MSc. .bcoz my graduation in ayurveda.plz tell me....... very thankful to u .
25th June 2011, 03:19 PM
amit gaur2065

Hey you want to know opportunity about clinical research then according to my knowledge this Research is at higher position.Firstly, there are many government medical and pharmaceutical institute which is helpful for clinical trials and for the same they need a huge manpower.
29th July 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

HI, I am Neha, i have done B.Pharmacy in 2009, post which I trained as a pharmacist(10 months) and got registered as a pharmacist after which I joined a pharmaceutical company as a QC officer and i worked there for an year. I have interest in MSc Clinical Research. Please tell me the practical prospects of this field in government organizations in India.
Thanking you
Neha
29th July 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is uday from hyderabad.plz know well about this course especialy those who have completed their graduation.why bcoz institutes attract graduates 2 do the course by giving partial information to fill up seats in their institutes.one should contact the person who holds da master degree for comprehensive information.not all can well fit in this only few with pharma back background can do well.so plz b aware of the course and dont go blindly.
30th August 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

after msc in clinical research study in which different department i can get a job? in hospital and in industry?
30th August 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the different between m.pharm in clinical research and msc in clinical research? what is bater, after b.pharm from both of them?
3rd March 2012, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

HI, My name is Imran Hussain I have done my Gradution in Medical Lab Tecnology, I would like ask the diffrence between
MSc in Clinical Research and MSc in clinical trials? I m very confused among the both.
3rd March 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello, My name is Imran Hussain. I have completed my BSc. in Medical Lab Technology. I would like to ask the difference between MSc. in Clinical Research and MSc. in clinical trials? Which one is best? i m very confused among the both.
Their is no one in my collegues and in my friend circle who is able to answer this question. Plz reply as soon as possible..
Thankyou.
4th March 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

hi imran msc in clinical trial is module under msc in clinical research so both are same its not other branch for further assistance contact on [email protected]
23rd April 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir....i am Aswathy sunny. i have completed my b.sc in chemistry.i am interested in pursuing clinical research as my career.i want to go for m.sc clinical research.which institute in bangalore i should go for?plz tell me can i get job in future on the basis of m.sc..bcoz my graduation in chemistry..plz rply as soon as possible.......thank you.....
23rd April 2012, 01:43 PM
aswathysunny

hello sir.....i am aswathy sunny.i have completed my b.sc in chemistry.i am interested in pursuing clinical research as my carrier.i want to go for m.sc clinical research.which institute in bangalore i should go for?pls tell me can i get job in future on the basis of m.sc clinical research...bcoz my graduation in chemistry.pls rply as soon as possible...........thank you...
24th April 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am ramu,i completed my b.pharm.i want to do msc clinical research in icri,is it useful for me..?
What is the feature after that,any abroad chances....?
16th July 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed bpharmacy which pgdiploma i shd opt phamacovigilence or regulatory affiars which has better salary
15th August 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.sc bio-tech and im in a dilemma abt m.sc clincal research and diploma in same.which will b more benificial for me.nd kindly tell me the names of govmnt nd private colleges dt provide d course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?