14th October 2011, 01:57 PM
Somsubhra Pal

Date of exam of SI of West Bengal Police? What is the application procedure? Exam criteria and the age limit?

Date of exam of S.I.of West Bengal Police, application procedure , exam criteria , exam syllabus , age limit

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the date of West Bengal police exam
  3. Date of written exam of West Bengal written Police Exam?
  4. What's the age limit of West Bengal TET exam for general categories? What's the exam date for the same?
  5. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for this Exam?
  6. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. Age criteria for SCRA Exam? Best books to prepare for SCRA Exam? What kind of preparation is required for SCRA Exam?
  8. Would the NEET exam be conducted in West Bengal? What's the date of issuing application forms for the same?
  9. What is the age limit for OBC candidate to sit for the Assistant Exam under SSCWB Government of West Bengal?
  10. What is the age limit for West Bengal Preliminary exam for SC candidates
  11. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  12. Information about West Bengal Police exam?
  13. Can I appear in WBJEE 2016 if passed +2 two years back? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  15. Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal? Application issuing date for the same?
  16. What kind of recruitment exam I have to crack to become a Constable in West Bengal Police?
  17. What is the age limit and education qualification to appear for West Bengal TET exam
  18. Can I sit for WB School service commission having 40% marks?
23rd October 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of exam of SI of West Bengal Police? What is the application procedure? Exam criteria and the age limit?

how can i start my ias preparation
27th November 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of exam of SI of West Bengal Police? What is the application procedure? Exam criteria and the age limit?

when the wbp si exam held and what is the age limit and qualification want for this exam?
4th December 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

In which State was the first non- Congress Government set up in Independent India?
17th January 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed for si exam?
20th January 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

date of exam of si of wbpolice?age are lemeted this exam?how many age?
8th March 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

on my application form there is a mistake, age should be 28 but i have written 27. it will be allow or not ?
25th April 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

age,qualification, physical ability for SI of WBP
5th May 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

now i am in defence.after retirment or in between is there any reserved vacancy or what are the criteria required to join wbp as si.
26th January 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

can si get promoted to ips..?
30th June 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

When is the exams going to be held for sub inspector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?