23rd January 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I sit for WB School service commission having 40% marks?

I am general candidate in graduation and I get 40% marks. I have no B Ed degree. Can I sit WB school service commission examination 2014? Could you please tell me that can I sit WB School Service Commission examination 2014?[/COLOR]

Rituparna Bhattacharyya

12th February 2014, 11:19 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I sit for WB School service commission having 40% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am general candidate in graduation and I get 40% marks. I have no B Ed degree. Can I sit WB school service commission examination 2014? Could you please tell me that can I sit WB School Service Commission examination 2014?[/COLOR]

Rituparna Bhattacharyya

Hey friend,

Having being completed Graduation,you are eligible for applying for the West Bengal School Service Commission as per the education qualification needed for the exam.

As per the education qualification framed for the exam it is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university with at least 40% aggregate.And as you have completed a degree you are eligible.

And the age limit criteria for the exam states that the candidate appearing for the exam must have a age limit of 20-40 years of age for General category candidates and there are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates.

The candidate are selected through;

# Written Exam

# Personality Test

If you are satisfying all the criteria's then you can apply for the exam by may apply online through the official website http://www.westbengalssc.com/wbssc/home/ and should send the print out of the application form along with the payment receipt & other necessary enclosures to the concerned Regional Office of School Service Commission

The application fees is Rs 750 (Rs 500 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) and should send the DD of any Nationalised Bank in West Bengal in the name of
"West Bengal Central School Service Commission" payable at Kolkata.

ALL THE BEST
5th March 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I passed post graduate in 2000 with 45%,Bed in2013 with 70% marks(OBC-B). Am I eligible to apply West Bengal school service commission 2016.
10th May 2018, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I have 49% in physics honours (cu) 2017.
I want to do b.ed and after completing it I will sit for wbssc.
Am I able to do b.ed and sit for wbssc?
19th May 2018, 02:38 PM
BARUN809
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I sit for WB School service commission having 40% marks?

Yes , you can sit for WB school service commission examination . Eligibility list:1) graduation with minimum 40% marks , 2) degree should be provided by UGC approved college . Stages of exam :1) written exam , 2) personality test , 3) document verification , 4) medical examination , 5) police verification .
25th February 2019, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I have 41.37% in graduation from North Bengal University and 61% from IGNOU. Am I eligible for SSC upper primary level?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?