29th January 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?

Hello
I would like to do Phd in ecotourism, as I have done masters in tourism from Bangalore university.I hail from Siliguri, West Bengal.
I want to find any university/college offering this or any distance opportunity,
what is the cost and term,
how do I apply and what is the age limit?
Thank You
Karuna

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  4. Age limit for West Bengal Group C and D has been increased to 40 years by the CM Mamta Banerjee?
  5. In which state SLET for Tourism Administration & Management is conducted? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  7. Which are the statistics colleges in West Bengal? Procedure to get admitted in those colleges? Details about the entrance fee?
  8. Which subject management students should for SET exams?
  9. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  10. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges in West Bengal which provide correspondence course in B.Tech?
  13. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  14. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  17. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  18. Age limit to apply for West Bengal School Service Commission exam for an ex-army officer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?