22nd February 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for applying Government job?

What is the procedure to follow for applying Government job? Also let me know the qualification which would be required for it to make sure that I can apply for the job without any constraint. Kindly give me the answer soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
23rd February 2015, 04:18 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for applying Government job?

To apply for any Government job one should fulfill the eligibility criteria of particular position.

Before applying for the post, candidate must ensure that they have eligibility documents, scanned photographs and signature for the purpose of uploading on official website.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

* Candidate should fill the online application form carefully by himself.

* Candidate should read the instructions related to eligibility and closing date of registration before going to fill the application form.

* Make sure that you are choosing the right category and position.

* Fill up all the columns of application form with personal details. The information you entered must be same as in the certificates.

* Candidate must ensure that no column should left blank.

* Always enter your valid address, mobile number and also provide personal email id.

* Put your scanned signature or thumb expression, passport size photograph at the required box in the application form.

* After successfully filling the application form, take two print outs and send it to the concerned offices and for future references.

* Candidate is suggested to visit the site for any updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?