13th March 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Date of filling of LEET form in IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?

sir, what is the date for the form filling of LEET in IP university??? please tell me the procedure to take admission in B.Tech second year. Now i am a final year student in diploma by CSE
i am very confused...

Related Questions:
  1. Date of filling of LEET form in IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  2. Date of forms and exam for LEET exam of Punjab University?
  3. How to take admission in VNIT Nagpur after passing diploma in 2nd year? Date of sale of forms of LEET form in Maharashtra?
  4. Last date of filling LEET form? Date of entrance exam?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Tech in 2nd year through LEET
  6. What is the procedure of getting admission in B.Tech in 2nd year through LEET?
  7. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  8. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  9. Date LEET 2015 form availability in Haryana
  10. Date of availability of form and date of exam for LEET
  11. Can I join aerospace engineering after diploma in CS?
  12. Date of sale of form LEET form? Deadline and date of LEET examination?
  13. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?
  15. What is the last date to fill the forms of LEET entrance test in PU and PTU?
  16. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  17. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study M.Com in Panjab University? Date of entrance exam and last date of form submission? -- [New]
21st March 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of filling of LEET form in IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?

sir, what is the date for the form filling of LEET in IP university??? please tell me the procedure to take admission in B.Tech second year. Now i am a final year student in diploma by ece
23rd March 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of filling of LEET form in IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?

last date for LEET 2011 in IP University delhi
28th March 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, what is the date for the form filling of LEET in IP university??? please tell me the procedure to take admission in B.Tech second year. Now i am a final year student in diploma by cse
21st April 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

where is the available form of leet btech. plz sir
29th April 2011, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir i'm persuing btech from HRIT afiliated by UPTU i want to take the addmission in ip in second year plz tell the procedure
31st May 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the date of filling leet forms
6th December 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

sir mujhe b.tech me addmision lena kaise lu
4th January 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that are we find the scholarship in ip through leet?
26th January 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of .....purcahse the from
19th April 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,what is tha date for leet exam form filling?
27th March 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know last date in LEET form in IP university in delhi & procedureto take admission in B.Tech 2nd year ? plz tell me Sir ji,
29th January 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

leet entrance form for session 2015-2016 of ip university . where is the form available and procedure to get admission in second year btech in ip university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?