24th July 2012, 06:10 PM
kingkd

How to take admission in VNIT Nagpur after passing diploma in 2nd year? Date of sale of forms of LEET form in Maharashtra?

i am a diploma holder still am in 2nd year, so i want to admission in VNIT NAGPUR so please send me LEET EXAM FORM OF MAHARASHTRA and its able to take admission in nit

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to 2nd year engineering in VNIT Nagpur?
  2. Can I get VNIT College after completion of diploma Polytechnic through LEET entrance exam
  3. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET? -- [New]
  4. Date of sale of LEET forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Date of filling of LEET forms of IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  6. How may I get admission through lateral entry in Maharashtra after passing 3 year diploma from MSBTE?
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  8. Date of sale of application forms for entrance in VNIT Nagpur?
  9. What is the date of sale of forms for LEET? I have completed diploma in ECE with 63%
  10. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur or Baba Ramdev Nagpur or YRCC Nagpur?
  11. Date of forms and exam for LEET exam of Punjab University?
  12. Admission in VNIT Nagpur through SEEE? How much marks are needed? Any good Autonomous or government colleges in Nagpur?
  13. From when LEET forms will be available for Diploma holders to get admission in B.Tech?
  14. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur after scoring 68 marks in AIEEE exam?
  15. Last date of submission of 2nd year B.Tech(LEET) exam forms? Where are the forms available?
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?
  17. Can I get admission in VNIT Nagpur after scoring 120 score in MHT CET?
  18. Date of filling of LEET form in IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
6th March 2013, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in VNIT Nagpur after passing diploma in 2nd year? Date of sale of forms of LEET form in Maharashtra?

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM PERCENTAGE TO GET VNIT NAGPUR FOR MECANICAL ENGEERING
23rd May 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in VNIT Nagpur after passing diploma in 2nd year? Date of sale of forms of LEET form in Maharashtra?

can i get direct 2nd year admission in VNIT Nagpur for electronics?
26th May 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

plz any one tell me that ...how can i get direct 3 rd year in vnit after completing my deploma in g scheme ..after two years....& how many percent required for this ...Is it possible or nt?? plz suggest me that how can i get direct 3rd year in cs branch...
29th November 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

what is The minimum percentage to get admission for electrical branch in VNIT ?
14th July 2014, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in vnit college after completion of polytechnic in government polyteachnic with 90%.
27th May 2016, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM PERCENTAGE TO GET VNIT NAGPUR FOR MECANICAL ENGEERING
10th September 2018, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in vnit Nagpur after passing diploma what is the minimum percantag to get admission for electrical branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?