20th August 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Required Age Limit for TET Exam being a candidate of General Category?

for TET entrance exam ,in general quota what is the maximum age limit required ? as i belong to general category.

6th September 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Age Limit for TET Exam being a candidate of General Category?

what is the maximum age limit for apppearing the TET Exam for females of general category????
16th September 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Age Limit for TET Exam being a candidate of General Category?

for TET entrance exam ,in general quota what is the maximum age limit required ?
16th September 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the max age limit for giving ctet(center teacher eligibility test ) for women candidates?
26th September 2011, 08:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
for TET entrance exam ,in general quota what is the maximum age limit required ? as i belong to general category.
Dear friend,

TET will be a compulsory and essential requirement for securing a teaching job in all types of schools.

You must have a valid degree for B.Ed course.

The certificate can not be more than 7 years old.

There will be 2 papers with objective multiple choice questions. Each paper will consist of 150 questions. These papers are intended for different levels of teaching as described below.

1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.

Age:- There is no upper age limit to apply for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).

Thanks
26th September 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for general candidates
26th September 2011, 01:01 PM
Secretary1

Quote:
for TET entrance exam ,in general quota what is the maximum age limit required ?
Presently As per Gujarat Secondary Rules, ie 30 Yrs
26th September 2011, 01:04 PM
Principal1

Quote:
Presently as per Gujarat Secondary Edu Rules, i.e. 30 yrs for General
29th September 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam ,
please tell me the age limit in tet for females in uttarpradesh,

THANKING U IN ANTICIPATION::::::::
30th September 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED B.A WITH MAJOR 48%. I AM O.B.C. CAN I GIVE TET EXAM OF ASSAM.
4th October 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

dear
is there any prescribed age limit for uptet2011 exam in general category for female candidates . if yes thn is their any relaxation in age limit for already serving candidates in private institutions
thanks
4th October 2011, 09:02 PM
Tejasrk

Age:- There is no upper age limit to apply for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
20th November 2011, 12:52 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

TET EXAMINATION:

Age Limit: –
General Male and Female – Max 37 years

OBC Male and Female – Max 40 years

SC/ST Male and Female – Max. 42 years.

No age relaxations for ex- servicemen.

Eligibility Requirements:
1. Secondary School Teacher
Candidates must be Graduate with minimum 50 percent marks and BEd. However, those candidates who are domiciled citizen of Bihar are eligible to apply on the basis of graduation degree (50 percent marks) . Such candidates of Bihar, who are applying on the basis of graduation degree would be required to complete one year course of BEd. in 1 year.

2. Physical Education Teacher (B PEd.)

Candidates must be graduate and Bachelor of Physical Education or equivalent.

3. Oriental Teacher
Candidates must be graduate of equivalent in Sanskrit / Farsi / Arabi with minimum 50 percent marks.

4. Music Teacher and Arts Teacher
Degree in Music or Arts from a recognized university or institute. One year BEd.

best wishes!!!
10th March 2012, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir TET Total required candidate and exam date" Bc " class how many required.pls send mail [email protected]
2nd October 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i have passed graduation with 48% and post graduation have passed with 55% and also PG Diploma have passed with 59%, m i eligiable for TET exam or not.
3rd November 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Recuired qualification for apply WB TET 2012-13?
30th April 2013, 04:50 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The Full Form Of TET is Teachers Eligibility Test. This test is conducted every year by all the state governments for the recruitment of teachers in Government Schools and Colleges.

The Qualifications Required for Teachers Eligibility Test are :

* You must have completed B.Ed course.

* There is no upper age limit for the TET Exam.

* The Lower age limit for the exam is 21 years.

* The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.

So , you need not to worry regarding the age limit for the TET Exam.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
3rd February 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I AM 43 YRS OLD. CAN I SIT FOR THE WB TET EXAM OF 2014. PLEASE REPLY SOON.
26th July 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.A. ENGLISH WITH 48.57% AND M.A. ENGLISH WITH 46.70% AS WELL AS B.ED WITH 77.05% TET/TAT CLEARED (GENERAL CATEGORY). CAN I APPEAR IN PH.D ENTRANCE OR BE A LECTURER IN ARTS OR B.ED COLLAGE?
20th November 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for the female of general category for mahatet online exam in Maharashtra?
12th July 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I am female general category applicant wants appear for D. S. C, my age 38 years, b. Com qualified... Kindly confirm am I eligible to appear DSC in Andhra Pradesh ...what is the age limit
16th July 2018, 12:11 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

TET will be a compulsory and essential requirement for securing a teaching job in all types of schools.

You must have a valid degree for B.Ed course.

The certificate can not be more than 7 years old.

There will be 2 papers with objective multiple choice questions. Each paper will consist of 150 questions. These papers are intended for different levels of teaching as described below.

1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.

Age:- There is no upper age limit to apply for Teacher Eligibility Test.
29th July 2018, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for TET exam in general category for Maharashtrians
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?