13th September 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Indian Air Force Group-Y(Non-Technical) will be released?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I have completed my 12th with Commerce stream by scoring 66.25% marks. I have a desire to join Indian Air Force. I want to get the application form of Group Y Non Technical recruitment. So, I would like to know about the release date of application form for this post. Kindly tell me asap.

21st September 2015, 06:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of Indian Air Force Group-Y(Non-Technical) will be released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,
I have completed my 12th with Commerce stream by scoring 66.25% marks. I have a desire to join Indian Air Force. I want to get the application form of Group Y Non Technical recruitment. So, I would like to know about the release date of application form for this post. Kindly tell me asap.
You have completed 12th standard with commerce stream so you are eligible for Indian Air Force Group Y exam.

Educational qualification:-

Passed 12th or its equivalent examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central/State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English

Age criteria:-

16.5 to 21 years.

Important Dates:-

Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.06.2015

Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.07.2015
21st June 2017, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the application form of Indian Air Force Group-Y(Non-Technical) will be released?

Good evening sir. I have completed 12th class with commerce stream and I want to apply form Non technical please help me sir..Email- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?