15th January 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the Physical criteria required to join the Indian Air Force X group?

Respected Sir, I want to join the Indian Air Force X Group but I want to know what is the Physical criteria required to join the Indian Air Force X group? My Height is 162 and my weight is 65 kg so I want to know that am I eligible to join the X group? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?
  3. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  4. Am I eligible to join the Indian Air Force with the height of 5'4"?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  6. Physical required to join Indian Air Force?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Indian Air Force and Navy exam? How much should I score in class 10th to join any of them? -- [New]
  8. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  9. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  10. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  11. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th
  13. What is the percentage criteria required to join the Indian Air Force school for 8th standard?
  14. Eligibility to join Indian Air force after completing graduation in Arts stream?
  15. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing B-Pharmacy from Pune University being a Medical student in 12th Class?
  16. Can I get a job as Air Commander, Group Captain or Wing Commander being a Mechanical Engineer? Eligibility criteria to join Air Force?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
  18. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
16th January 2017, 09:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Physical criteria required to join the Indian Air Force X group?

Physical Criteria Required to join Indian Air Force X Group:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to join Indian Air Force X Group. The basic physical criteria required to be eligible for this Indian Air Force X Group recruitment is as follows.

>> The minimum height required must be 152.5 cms

>> As your height is 162 cms I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Minimum weight must be proportionate to the age and height
17th January 2017, 11:19 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the Physical criteria required to join the Indian Air Force X group?

Physical criteria required to join the Indian Air Force X group:-

**You Must have the height of 162.5 cm.

**Your age is between 16.5 to 19 years.

**Your age is between 16.5 to 19 years.

**You must be physically fit.
28th January 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I'm Shrinidhi from Karnataka.I'm now studying in class 9 and want to serve my nation in future.Now I'm 170 cm and 65 kg whether I will be eligible to join Indian air force in future?
7th July 2019, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Hounarable sir, I am priyansh from uttarpradesh agra my height is 169 cm can I m under eligiblity criteria for join IAF airmen y &X group or not my age is 18 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?