9th November 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Date of JD institute entrance exam?

date of jd institue entrance exam...could u please tell me what is the date fo rit

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University?
  2. Date of B.Stat entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam? Last 5 years question papers? Is there any coaching institute for the entrance exam in Bangalore?
  3. Which college or institute to choose for Hotel Management course? Date of entrance exam and types of questions asked?
  4. Want to know the Entrance exam date and procedure to apply for various Hospital Manag -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the entrance exam date of D.Y. Patil Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  6. Any entrance exam available for Film Direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? DAte of the entrance exam of MSc Nursing?
  7. Date of B.Ed entrance exam? Final date of submission? Entrance exam fee structure?
  8. Any entrance exam for Film direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? What is the date?
  9. Best path to follow to make a career in Astronomy? Best competitive exam for admission in M.Sc Astronomy? -- [New]
  10. Entrance exam date for B.Ed in Maharashtra? What is the syllabus? I have done MSc(Inorganic Chemistry) with 2 years of experience in teaching in private institute
  11. How to do MD in Homeopathy? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  12. Date of JD institute entrance exam?
  13. Syllabus for entrance exam of FIITJEE? Date of entrance exam?
  14. Tentative date of upcoming entrance exam of IIM,IIT,IIFT and other top ranking management schools in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi? What kind of tests one needs to take up to get in?
  15. What is the date of entrance exam of BBSR?
  16. Admission in MBBS in English medium in Germany or France?
  17. What is the exact date of B.A entrance exam?
  18. Date of Aakash Institute of Delhi entrance exam 2016
2nd July 2012, 06:11 PM
sabav

Default Re: Date of JD institute entrance exam?

Dear friend,
Can you pls tell me which branch u are asking?
please refer following URLhttp://www.jdbimanagement.org.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?