26th January 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Date of Language Teacher exam 2015 in Himachal Pradesh

PLEASE mention the date of Language Teacher Exam ( 2015 ) in Himachal Pradesh. I want to know the date of L.T exam in Himachal ( 2015 )

Related Questions:
  1. When will I get the exam result of teacher eligibility test of Language Teacher exam?
  2. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  3. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  4. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  5. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  6. When will the exam for teacher eligibility test be held in himachal pradesh?
  7. What is the date of PGT exam of biology in Himachal Pradesh?
  8. Date of advertisement for the faculty post in Central University Himachal Pradesh?
  9. How may I get information about HAS(ph) exam in Himachal pradesh?
  10. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  11. Last date to apply for BSc Nursing in Himachal Pradesh University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I continue studies after joining NDA?
  13. How may I get information regarding course duration, last date of form submission, fee structure and contact details for B.Ed course from Himachal Pradesh University?
  14. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  15. List of students passed IBPS exam in Himachal pradesh?
  16. What is last date to fill the online form of B.Ed in Himachal Pradesh University?
  17. How can I get the Himachal Pradesh PMT Prospectus? Last date of submission of form?
  18. Last date for submission of NSTSE 2015 forms
26th January 2015, 08:52 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Date of Language Teacher exam 2015 in Himachal Pradesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
PLEASE mention the date of Language Teacher Exam ( 2015 ) in Himachal Pradesh. I want to know the date of L.T exam in Himachal ( 2015 )
The notification for Language Teacher exam has not been released. I am expecting the notification for Language Teacher exam 2015 will be released during the month of July 2015 and the Last of applying for the exam is August 2015. The important notification regarding the exam is updated in official website of himachal.nic.in/hpsssb

Application fee:-

-Rs.360/- for General Category Candidates
-Rs. 120/- for reserved categories.

How to apply:-

Those candidates who are interested in this entrance exam, need to send their application to Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh) PIN-177001 on or before August 2015

Please, click here for more details - http://hpbose.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?