23rd March 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

List of students passed IBPS exam in Himachal pradesh?

How many student in himachal pradesh have clear the exam of ibps?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  2. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  3. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  4. List of colleges in Himachal Pradesh for MBBS/BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  6. Can I appear for HP PMT? I have Punjab domicile
  7. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  8. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  9. List of test centers in Himachal Pradesh for upper division clerk exam??
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand? -- [New]
  11. How may I get information about HAS(ph) exam in Himachal pradesh?
  12. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  13. Is a candidate completed 10+2 from Himachal, eligible for Punjab PMT?
  14. Whether State Eligibility Test(Management) conducted in Himachal Pradesh?
  15. How to join the IT jobs in Himachal Pradesh? I have passing MSc IT from Karnataka State Open University?
  16. Is it necessary to know one foreign language for BTA?
  17. What is the date of BDO exam in Himachal Pradesh
  18. What are the eligibility criteria for getting job in Andhra Pradesh through IBPS?
4th August 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of students passed IBPS exam in Himachal pradesh?

I want to become a HAS. But do not know the proper procedure for preparing the examination. plzz tell me Preparing Books details .
Presently I am working with Chartered Accountant & M.com Passed Form HPU

Regards
Sudrshn Sharma
e-mail- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?