7th March 2011, 11:03 AM
vishruta

Date of PGCET, Karnataka for Pharmacy students? Where to get the application forms?

could anyone please tell me when the pgcet 2011 karnataka will be held for pharmacy students and where we can get the application form

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When are the application forms be given? Last date to submit the application form?
  3. Last date of submission of Karnataka PGCET application forms? In which month the forms will be issued?
  4. When the application form of PGCET for MBA and M.Tech will be released in Karnataka? Detailed information and last date of application?
  5. Date of sale of forms of PGCET exam for B.Pharm students? Procedure to apply online? Last date to apply for it without late fee? Date of entrance exam?
  6. Last date of Karnataka PGCET application form submission?
  7. Date of sale of application form of PGCET M.Tech karnataka?
  8. Dates of Karnataka PGCET entrance exam? Date of issue of the application form? Procedure to apply for it and the last date?
  9. Last date for the issue of application forms for PGCET Exam for M.Pharmacy course?
  10. Do Karnataka and Non Karnataka students have to appear for Karnataka PGCET?
  11. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in VTU through Karnataka PGCET? Is VTU PGCET equivalent to Karnataka PGCET?
  12. Date of issue of Karnataka PGCET application form?
  13. Last date for the issue of pgcet application forms for MBA? Cost of the application form and date of the exam?
  14. How to apply for PGCET? Last date for availability of application forms?
  15. Date of sale of application form of PGCET Karnataka M.Tech? Date of the entrance exam?
  16. Where and when can I get Karnataka PGCET 2016 application form? -- [New]
  17. Details about PGCET Karnataka exam? Date of submission of application forms?
  18. Date of issue of PGCET application forms after completing B.Com?
20th March 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of PGCET, Karnataka for Pharmacy students? Where to get the application forms?

Could some tel from wr do i get K-pgcet for mtech?????? I m an electronics graduate.
24th March 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of PGCET, Karnataka for Pharmacy students? Where to get the application forms?

GATE SCORE21/100 TO APPLY PGCET GATE RANK LIST
12th April 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

where we get pgcet karnataka 2011 application forms?
4th May 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

where we get karnataka 2011 pgcet for M-pharmacy?
27th June 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

hey i wont know when they issue pgcet forms .if any one know ple.z inform me on my mail id. [email protected]
27th June 2011, 10:16 PM

can any one tel me when they going to issue pgcet forms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?