7th January 2016, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Karnataka CET for medical seat as I too BiPC as optional in PUC?

Sir, I did my schooling and PUC in Andhra Pradesh but my mother studied 15 years in Karnataka. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET for medical seat as I too BiPC as optional in PUC?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  2. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  3. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  5. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  6. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  7. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  8. Can I attend KCET 2nd time? How many attempts are allowed?
  9. PIO card holder can appear in CET medical and engineering entrance exams 2016?
  10. Will I get medical seat in government after scoring 1182 rank in CET Karnataka?
  11. Will I get a medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 8696 medical rank?
  12. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  13. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  14. How much marks to be scored to get medical seat in CET in Karnataka? Is there any reservation for SC and ST?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  16. Am i eligible to write Medical entrance exam of Karnataka after pursuing 12th in BIPC at Sri Chaitanya Junior College?
  17. Is there any increase in the number of seats in Karnataka CET? Any chance to get medical seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  18. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
11th January 2016, 07:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Karnataka CET for medical seat as I too BiPC as optional in PUC?

If you are a permanent resident of Karnataka and have domicile certificate then you will be considered as local candidate for the CET exam.Just make sure that you have got at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board of education.

Admission will be based on the rank and colleges are allotted through counselling. Hence, just be prepared for the exam.
12th January 2016, 12:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Karnataka CET for medical seat as I too BiPC as optional in PUC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I did my schooling and PUC in Andhra Pradesh but my mother studied 15 years in Karnataka. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET for medical seat as I too BiPC as optional in PUC?
You are a student of Andhra Pradesh so you are not eligible for KCET exam.

Eligibility criteria for KCET exam:-
  • Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects along with English.
  • Candidates must have Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Electronics / Computer Science/ Biology as an optional subject.
  • They should attain a minimum of 45% aggregate in 10+2 for general category (40% for SC, ST, Category-1 and OBC).
15th January 2016, 01:44 AM
ranu shahi

You belong to Andhra Pradesh that’s why you are not eligible for KCET exam.

Eligibility criteria for KCET examination are as follows:-

Candidates must have passed intermediate with maths and physics along with English as their main subject.

Candidates must have biology/ electronics/ chemistry as their optional subject.

Candidates must have passed with at least 45% aggregate in intermediate.

Candidates which comes under reserved category 5% reservation is given to them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?