4th November 2011, 03:34 PM
drneeta

Dates of the PG entrance exams of Maharashtra, Karnataka, AP and Kerala?

i wanted 2 know d dates of pg entrance exams for year of states like maharashtra,karnataka,andhra pradesh,kerala etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Dates of PG Ayurveda entrance in Kerala, Karnataka and B.H.U? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the last date for the form submission and other details for PG entrance exam in Kerala and Karnataka?
  3. Which entrance exams I can write, either Kerala or Karnataka? I've done C.B.S.E and currently I'm doing PUC education in Karnataka
  4. What is BOE entrance exam date in Karnataka, Kerala
  5. Date of sale of the forms for MCA?
  6. What is the date of sale of the forms of MCA(IPU)?
  7. Information regarding various Entrance Exams to join M.Tech in Computer Science in Maharashtra and Karnataka?
  8. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  9. How can I get admission in engineering college of other state?
  10. Institutes in Tamil Nadi, Kerala, KArnatak, Gujarat and Maharashtra which offers Bachelor of Fashion Designing? Approximate fee structure? -- [New]
  11. Which are the entrance exams other then GATE for M.Tech admission? Any PG CET exams conducted in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for these exams?
  12. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  13. Date of MD/MS(Ayurvedic) entrance test? Procedure to apply for admission in Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Date of BBA entrance exams in Maharashtra?
  15. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  16. Date of Ayurveda MD entrance exam in Karnataka?
  17. Will I get OBC reservation benefits for exams held by Maharashtra State?
  18. Date of forms for MBBS in various Medical Colleges of Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra & Vellore?

22nd November 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates of the PG entrance exams of Maharashtra, Karnataka, AP and Kerala?

i wanted 2 know d dates of pg entrance exams for year of states like maharashtra

17th February 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates of the PG entrance exams of Maharashtra, Karnataka, AP and Kerala?

P.G ENTRANCE EXAMS FOR M.D(AYU) EXAM DATE IN KARNATAKA

4th March 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

PLZ TEL ME THE DATE OF PG ENTRANCE EXAMINATION OF JAMNAGAR , SIMLA ,MAHARASHTRA AND HYDERABAD

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?