5th January 2012, 02:36 PM
keshavi

After passing intermediate course in science will I be eligible for B.Com in Kanpur University? Last date to take admission?

Dear sir,

I have done my intermediate in science.i want to do b.com from kanpur university(private) i want to know that i am eligible for the same or not.
and last date of taking admission in case eligible.

Regards
Keshav

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in CSJMU Kanpur after passing intermediate with 57.9%?
  2. Fee structure for intermediate CS course? Is a B.Com student eligible for CS intermediate exam?
  3. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  4. Am i eligible to get admission in CA intermediate after completing B.Com with 48% marks?
  5. Can a candidate pursuing B.Com from Kanpur university apply for snap? Are private students of graduation not eligible for symbiosis?
  6. Am I eligible to do LLB from Kanpur University after graduating with 47% from Kanpur University? I am 23 years old
  7. How to apply for admission in CSJM university?
  8. Date of announcement of Kanpur University M.A forms? When is the Kanpur University exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for NET exam after passing M.A Final from Kanpur University
  10. Can I do BBA and then MBA after 12th if I have taken biology in 12th
  11. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  12. How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University?
  13. Date of admission for B.A 2nd year private in Kanpur University?
  14. Am i eligible for MCI eligibility certificate after passing intermediate in one sitting
  15. What can I do for admission in TYB.Com as a regular or as External Student? Last date of admission in Gujarat University?
  16. What should I do along with my B.Com graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in BA Political Science after completion of intermediate with 93.8 percentage marks? -- [New]
  18. Date of sale of application form for Ph.D in Sanskrit in Kanpur?
9th May 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After passing intermediate course in science will I be eligible for B.Com in Kanpur University? Last date to take admission?

last date for registration in B.com part-1 in kanpur university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?