27th June 2012, 08:23 PM
manju birbitte

Which is the entrance test for M.Tech in Karnataka, Maharashtra, AP?

what are entrance test to be written for m-tec in KARNATAKA , MAHARASHTRA ANDRA PRADESH IN BEST INSTITUTIONS?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the entrance test for M.Tech in Karnataka, Maharashtra, AP?
  2. Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in Karnataka? -- [New]
  3. Cutoff list for M.Tech for NITs and Autonomous institutes in Maharashtra and Karnataka?
  4. Can I get into any government college in Karnataka after passing B.Tech?
  5. Names of Engineering colleges in Bangalore, Pune, Mangalore and Mumbai in which an average student can get admission?
  6. Which are the best companies for Aeronautical?
  7. Can I appear for CET without Kannada Language Test? I am studying in 10th in Maharashtra and PUC 1st and 2nd in Karnataka
  8. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  9. Fee for MCA entrance test in Maharashtra and Karnataka? Best book to prefer for Maharashtra MCA CET exam?
  10. Which Entrance Exams should be given by AP candidates to join M.Tech in Karnataka?
  11. How to prepare for Karnataka PGCET M.Tech Entrance Exam? Syllabus of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which college can I expect with 10.75 marks in TANCET MCA exam?
  13. Dates of the PG entrance exams of Maharashtra, Karnataka, AP and Kerala?
  14. Am I eligible for MD in Ayurveda in Karnataka? I've completed BAMS from Karnataka state
  15. What is eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?
  16. How can I get admission in engineering college of other state?
  17. Date of MD/MS(Ayurvedic) entrance test? Procedure to apply for admission in Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Can I give MCA entrance exam in Karnataka if I am from Maharashtra? How can I get the application form and from where?
31st October 2012, 06:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the entrance test for M.Tech in Karnataka, Maharashtra, AP?

Graduation in respective engineering subject is the educational qualification required for admission to M.Tech courses. Admission for M.Tech in Karnataka is carried out on the basis of Post Graduate Common Entrance Test conducted by the state. GATE qualified candidates are exempted from this exam. Most of the colleges in Maharashtra consider MH-CET for admission. M.Tech admission in Andhra Pradesh is carried out on the basis of common entrance exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. However GATE score is accepted in all states for M.Tech admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?