17th May 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Date of next MAT exam in September? When to register for MAT exam?

Date of next MAT exam in September 2012 ? When to register for MAT exam in September 2012 ?

18th May 2012, 01:17 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of next MAT exam in September? When to register for MAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Date of next MAT exam in September 2012 ? When to register for MAT exam in September 2012 ?

MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by All India Management Association four times in a year . This year already two times was completed . Sept notification will be publish in the month of June or July in the official website of AIMA as well as leading news papers .

To apply for MAT examination , the candidate should have a minimum education qualification is graduate degree from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and there is no minimum marks required for this examination . Final year candidates are eligible to apply for this examination and do not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for MAT examination .

The examination will be conducted two modes :- 1) Computer Based 2) Paper Based Test .

This year may exam paper based test was held on 06 / May / 2012 and computer based test was held on 12 / May / 2012 .

How to apply for this examination ???

candidate can select any one of following modes to apply :-

Candidate can Obtain application Form with MAT Bulletin against cash payment of Rs 1200/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.

OR

candidate can Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website www.aima-ind.org/matmay12 along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.

OR

Candidate can Register online at website link www.aima-ind.org/matmay12 with Credit Card payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.

Selection Process :-

~~Written exam
~~Personal Interview

Syllabus of MAT :-
  • Language Comprehension
  • Mathematics Skills
  • Data Analysis
  • Data Sufficiency
  • Intelligence
  • Critical Reaoning
  • Indian and Global Environment

Official Website :- http://www.aima-ind.org/index.aspx
18th May 2012, 08:08 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear............
The details eligibility criteria for MAT exam are as follows.......

The list of college under MAT rank are as follows........

For more details visit official website of MAT.
http://www.aima-ind.org/index.aspx

Good luck.............
18th August 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Date of next MAT exam in September 2012 ? When to register for MAT exam in September 2012 ? in kerala were it is conducted?
22nd August 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear in MAT enterence exam so please give me date for next resgistration
MY emailid is [email protected]
6th October 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to apear in feb 2013 mat exam..pls give me the final date to register for exam..and how to apply in offline..my email id:[email protected] i'm waiting for ur answer
25th July 2013, 11:48 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to appear in MAT enterence exam so please give me date for next resgistration
MY emailid is [email protected]
MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test. This examinations is conducted for four times a year by AIMA. It is all All India Entrance Test which is conducted in the months of February, May, September and December.

MAT September Exam Important Dates 2013:-
  • Last date for sale of forms: 14 August 2013 (Wednesday)
  • Last date for submission: 17 August 2013 (Saturday)
  • Last date for online registration: 14 August 2013 (Wednesday)
  • Last date for submission of online registration: 17 August 2013 (Saturday)
Exam Dates:-
  • Paper-Based Test 2013: 1st September (10.00 am-12.30 pm)
  • Computer-Based Test 2013: 7th September (In Different Time Slots)
Eligibility Criteria:-

$$ You must possess a graduate degree in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university.

$$ Pass marks needs to be guaranteed to apply for this exam since the minimum marks to obtain have not been mentioned.

$$ Final year students in the final year of their course and about to sit for their final exam or awaiting the result of their final year exam can also sit for this examination.

$$ Age is not an issue here nor is the number of permissible attempts.

MAT Application Procedure:-

There are three options by which you can apply for this exam:-
  1. Buy the bulletin from the listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi.
  2. Send a DD in favour of "All India Management Association," payable at Delhi and then register online AIMA’s official website mentioning your demand draft details.
  3. Or, you can make the payment online by using a Credit Card/Debit Card.
MAT Registration Fee:- Rs. 1200/-

Hope this helps :-> :->
2nd September 2014, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

After 7september mat exam 2014.wen next paper and when form filling date will come for next exam.mean after September,2014.plz guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?