12th May 2010, 02:53 PM
amirchandi.chandi

Registration date and Eligibility Criteria of MAT September Entrance

Sir,
I want to know the eligibility criteria for MBA MAT entrance exams and please inform me the date of mat september and last date of registration? How can I collect forms for mat entrance exams?

22nd May 2010, 03:25 PM
sanjusays

Default Re: Registration date and Eligibility Criteria of MAT September Entrance

mat is conducted in paper based as well as computer based format...so exam dates depend on the format you choose.....
Eligibility
Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.

for further details copy paste the link below in your browser and it should answer your queries

http://www.aima-ind.org/mat_general.aspx

best of luck for exam
22nd May 2010, 09:52 PM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Registration date and Eligibility Criteria of MAT September Entrance

The last date of registration for sept MAT will be 10-12 of august as usual.

Forms can be collected from AIMA centres as well as bank of baroda branches.

You may apply online from the official site too.

ELIGIBILITY:

Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply*

*source- http://www.aima-ind.org [official website]
29th May 2010, 02:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

The Last Date For sale of Forms of MAT exams are 09/August/2010 and Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi is 12/August/2010. The written test are held on - 05/September/2010 and online test are held on
11/September /2010..........

Eligiblity-

Graduate in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses
can also apply.

You can fill the application form online, by visit the official site
of AIMA, all the necessary information are availiable in this
site-

http://www.aima-ind.org/mat_general.aspx.
6th June 2010, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

for how much time is the MAT scores valid for admissions?>? Currently am going to start my final year, should I go for the sept test or december ?????
7th June 2010, 01:29 AM
sanjusays

December mat is a better option as compared to September one as many colleges will not accept September mat score whereas December mat score will be accepted by all colleges which accept mat score....
9th June 2010, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, If i appear in september mat, when will I get admissn,is it in the next session?
11th June 2010, 05:31 PM
sanjusays

yes you will get admission for next session that is in 2011....but please remember that many colleges don't accept mat September score....so rather go for December exam....
12th June 2010, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

when the application forms will be available for december MAT2010
12th June 2010, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have got 48.25% in graduation am I able to get admission in top MBA colleges after qualifying MAT exam
19th June 2010, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i wanna write mat exam in september itself i completed my btech is it preferrable??????
1st July 2010, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the cost of forum.
12th July 2010, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE FEE FOR MBA COURSE
14th July 2010, 11:56 AM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For information regarding registration date and Eligibility Criteria of MAT September Entrance examination you go through the website :www.aima-ind.org
16th July 2010, 12:17 AM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
the criteria for the mat exam are as follow

can also apply.

site-

24th July 2010, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have got 46% in graduation am I able to get admission in top MBA colleges after qualifying MAT exam
25th July 2010, 12:54 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi
the detail of the mat exam are as follow

Test Date
(For Paper- Based Test) 05 September 2010 (Sunday)

Test Timing
(For Paper- Based Test)

10.00am-12.30pm

Test Date
(Computer Based Test)

11 September 2010 (Saturday) onwards

Test Timing
(Computer Based Test)

In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.
Eligibility

Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to apply

Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.

* Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR against cash payment of Rs 1050/- (One thousand fifty only) from AIMA, New Delhi.

or

* Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1050/- (One thousand fifty only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website www.aima-ind.org/matsep10 alongwith the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.

or

* Register online at website link www.aima-ind.org/matsep10 with Credit Card payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.

(Note: No individual Postal sale by AIMA from AIMA, New Delhi)

Sale Counters

1. Select Branches of Bank of Baroda(Click here)
2. Select AIMA Study Centre(Click here)

List of Participating Management Institutes

List of Participating MIs (Click here)

Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code. There are five blocks consisting of four boxes each given in the Form. Fill the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission.
(Note: No additional fee is to be paid for filling these 5 choices.)
Last Date For sale of Forms 09 August 2010 (Monday)
Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi 12 August 2010 (Thursday)
Last Date For Online Registration 12 August 2010 (Thursday)
Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi 16 August 2010 (Monday)
Test Centre City
(Click here)

* Test Centre City list is provided in the bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
* The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 05 September 2010 at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 11 September 2010 onwards in different time slots.
* If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few/limited, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test on 05 September 2010 only.

* One candidate can appear only for one date for the September 2010 MAT.

Admit Card

* All provisionally registered candidates can down load their Admit Card from AIMA website link: www.aima-ind.org/mat_centre.aspx 7 days before the Paper Based test date i.e., with effect from 28 August 2010 (Saturday).
* Specific Admit Card will be generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
* Admit Card would be having Candidate Name, Form No, Roll NO, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to them in the case of Computer Based Test.

* Candidates applied for Computer Based Test and who have been permitted to appear for the Computer Based Test; have to down load the Admit Card 7 days before the Paper Based Test date i.e., with effect from 28 August 2010 (Saturday) from AIMA website. Candidates accessing the website the earliest can choose the Date and Time of his/her choice subject to availability. Those who have not opted the date and time slot for 4-5 days; will be automatically allotted date and time slot by the system. No request for change of date and time slot can be entertained.
25th July 2010, 07:22 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

I think for MAT it asks 50 percent graduation. you just log on to the official website of aima which is
www.aima-ind.org
25th July 2010, 03:15 PM
samratguha

hi friend..
MAT forms are available from designated Bank of Baroda branches and AIMA centres for a payment of Rs. 980.

For the list of Bank of Baroda branches from which the form is available please refer to the following link:

Bank of Baroda Branches

For AIMA centres from which the form is available refer to the following link:

AIMA study centres

One can also apply online for it and payment can be made either through Demand Draft or Credit Card.

To apply online please refer to the following link:

Apply Online

Important dates:

Date of MAT(Paper Based test): September, 2010

Date of MAT(Online test): September, 2010 onwards

Last date of availability of forms: August, 2010

Last Date for receipt of complete application form: August, 2010

Eligibility criteria:

Eligibility criteria for appearing in MAT requires a candidate to be a graduate. The candidates who are in their final year of graduation can also apply for MAT for provisional admission subjected to the completion of their graduation.
25th July 2010, 04:57 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear Friend
The application form will be available from the end of December for this year.

For applying the MAT exam you must be a graduate from any discipline.But if you are in your final year then also you can apply for the exam.

For more details you can log in to the following website http://www.aima-ind.org

All the best.
13th January 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

if i give the mat exam in may 2011...i would be eligible for admission in 2011 session or next year?
20th March 2011, 12:40 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
The Last Date For sale of Forms of MAT exams are 09/August/2010 and Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi is 12/August/2010. The written test are held on - 05/September/2010 and online test are held on

Eligiblity-

can also apply.

site-

thank
2nd May 2011, 12:44 AM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

[COLOR="DarkRed"]mat 2011 (september)[/COLOR]

eligibility,

-->Graduates in any discipline.
--> Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply

MAT 2010 September Paper Pencil Test – Offline Test

MAT September 2011 Exam Date : 05 September 2011 (Sunday)
Test Timings : 10.00 am – 12.30 pm

all the best..........
2nd June 2011, 09:50 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Hai...
For information regarding registration date and Eligibility Criteria of MAT September Entrance examination you go through the website :www.aima-ind.org
6th July 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Registration date and Eligibility Criteria of MAT September Entrance

absolutely....u can appear for the sept mat 2011.
17th July 2011, 01:35 PM
vasanth dhoni

Hi friend

he Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is carried out for the admission of students into the Master of Business Administration (MBA) course.
The scores of this exam can be used in other postgraduate management courses too.
The exam is held by the Centre for Management Services, which is a unit of the All India Management Association (AIMA). This is a State level test.

Basic Eligibility for MAT

* Candidates need to have a graduate degree in any discipline. The certification must be from an institution that has an approval from the HRD Ministry, Government of India.

* Students who are at waiting for their results are eligible to apply for the MAT too.

* Aspirants can apply for this exam as many times as they wish. No restrictions are there for the number of time of participation.

Age Qualification for MAT

There is no age limit for a person to write the MAT exam. The aspirants must not be less than 21 years when they apply.

You have to apply before august 15.
The notification can be seen in www.aima.org
27th July 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i hv secure 44.07% in B.COM(PASS) in the year 2010. i just want 2 know the last date of sale of form of sep- exam. n when the result wll b declared.
5th August 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Registration date and Eligibility Criteria of MAT September Entrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i have got 46% in graduation am I able to get admission in top MBA colleges after qualifying MAT exam
Re: Registration date and Eligibility Criteria of MAT September Entrance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sir,i have got 48.25% in graduation am I able to get admission in top MBA colleges after qualifying MAT exam 12th June 2010 02:25 PM

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=140080#ixzz1UBspWYQQ
5th August 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

if i appear for mat exam in september 2011 can i also give mat exam in december 2011 also.
7th August 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i had failed to pass my graduation this year. Am i eligible for appliying mba in future.after i had cleared my papers
9th August 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 49.45% in bcom so can i appear for mat and then get addmission for MBA colleges in mumbai pls rply as i m in urgent need for it...
28th September 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

when i should apply for the polytechnic exam after class 10th, september 2011 afterwards? how many sessions are there in a year?
1st October 2011, 12:17 AM
dil-jale

Hi dear,

ELIGIBILITY:

Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply*

Thanks
18th October 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have got 48.25% in graduation am I able to get admission in top MBA colleges after qualifying MAT exam
31st March 2012, 12:07 PM
jobsee

ELIGIBILITY:
Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses.
13th April 2012, 10:59 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Date For sale of Forms of MAT exams are 09/August/2010 and Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi is 12/August/2010. The written test are held on - 05/September/2010 and online test are held on

Eligiblity-

can also apply.

site-

28th May 2012, 04:02 PM
onest

ELIGIBILITY:
Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply
5th June 2013, 09:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirchandi.chandi View Post
Sir,
I want to know the eligibility criteria for MBA MAT entrance exams and please inform me the date of mat september and last date of registration? How can I collect forms for mat entrance exams?
MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test .

The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University .Final year student in any undergraduate can also apply.Not required any specific percentage marks in graduation degree .

Pattern for MAT Examination :-

Total No of Questions:- 200
Total Time:- 150 Minutes
There is no negative marking .

Language Comprehension
Mathematical Skills
Data Analysis and Sufficiency
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning:
Indian and Global Environment

Books for MAT Examination :-

MAT Entrance Guide by Deepak Agarwal, Mahima Agarwal
Publisher: Disha Publications
Price: Rs. 360

MAT (Management Aptitude Test) Entrance Exams. with Practice CD by GKP
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
Price: Rs. 395

Important Dates for MAT 2013 :-

Last Date For Online Registration =>14 August 2013 (Wednesday)
Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi =>17 August

Exam date -

Paper Based Test=> 01 September 2013 (Sunday)
Computer Based Test=> 07 September 2013 (Saturday

For applying MAT exam , you can pay Rs. 1200/- made in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank.

For more details about MAT entrance exam , you can visit to http://www.aima-ind.org .You can apply for MAT exam through this website .
6th June 2013, 07:42 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirchandi.chandi View Post
Sir,
Management Aptitude Test (MAT):-

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test. This examinations is conducted for four times a year by AIMA. It is all All India Entrance Test which is conducted in the months of February, May, September and December.

September's exam notification is already out. From August the registration process will start. There are several centres all over India where you can give this exam and MAT is conducted abroad well.

Mode Of Test:-
  • Paper Based Test
  • Computer Based Test

Paper-Based Test 2013: 1st September (10.00 am-12.30 pm)
Computer-Based Test 2013: 7th September (In Different Time Slots)

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
  • The minimum percentage to acquire at grad level has not been mentioned therefore if you have 40% of marks at grad level then that is enough.
  • Final year students in the final year of their course and about to sit for their final exam or awaiting the result of their final year exam can also sit for this examination.
  • Age is not an issue over here and there is no restriction on the number of attempts as well.

How to apply?

You can get the MAT bulletin on payment of Rs.1200/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi.

You can also get a demand draft in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank and then register online in their official website http://apps.aima.in/matsept13 along with the DD details and complete the rest of the formalities.

You also have the third option of registering online and paying the fees online if you have Credit/Debit Card and pay the Rs.1200/-.

Important Dates for September MAT:-
  • Last date for sale of forms: 14 August 2013 (Wednesday)
  • Last date for submission: 17 August 2013 (Saturday)
  • Last date for online registration: 14 August 2013 (Wednesday)
  • Last date for submission of online registration: 17 August 2013 (Saturday)

Hope this helps :-> :->
7th June 2013, 07:50 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

MAT Stands for Management of Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by All India Management Association four times in a year . This examination are held in the month of February , May , September and December . September notification was already released and the application was are available in the official website of MAT and you can collect the MAT brochure several centers all Over India .

Important dates for MAT Examination ::
  • Last date for sale of application forms :: 14/08/13
  • Last date for receipt of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi :: 17/08/13
  • Last date For online registration :: 14/08/13
  • Last date for receipt of filled in Online Registration forms at AIMA, New Delhi :: 17/08/13

Mode of Management of Aptitude Test ::
  • Paper Based Test
  • Computer Based Test

## Paper Based Test :: 01/09/13

## Computer Based Test :: 07/09/13

Eligibility Criteria for MBA course ::
  • You should be completed your graduate degree in any background from a recognized Institution .
  • No percentage bar required to apply for MAT Examination .
  • Final year candidates are eligible to apply for this examination .
  • There is no age limits and there is no restriction of number of attempts .
12th September 2013, 05:35 PM
jvenxjgdal

Default mbt clearance shoesvans online australiala coq sportive ywbo

Possiamo vederli indossare giubbotti Moncler some sort of frequentare molte occasioni importanti. giuseppe zanotti boots Coloré , robustes solide, vif ombre . Il y a encore cinq ans, seuls quelques rares clients s'y étaient risqués.

Son Michigan Ã* lui, c'est le grand SudOuest. Pour l'instant c"était plutot dans des clubs de vacances en europe. giuseppe zanotti sandals Puis il est temps de vous faire laver les cheveux.
http://ebayfitflopslippers.webs.com/
This gucci belts way, you can spend more time with the sales person and ask questions for the shoe types, features, brands, or just to compare prices. [.] Paris, New York, Londres, Shanghai Nos adresses fétiches. LD Aravis Ot, Chaussures Randonne dark stone 37 Composition: dessus croute de cuir 1,8 mm/synthétique, pare pied avant en caoutchouc, languette moussé Ã* soufflet / doublure membrane OUTDRY Semelle: semelle LAFUMA amovible en EVA avec dessus polypropylène semelle intermédiaire amorti EVA bi densité intercalaire semi regide en polypropylène semelle extèrieur nouvelle vibram protrek caoutchouc Accroche: semelle crantée Amorti: EVA bidensité Usage: randonné en moyenne montagne et terrains accidentés d'un Ã* plusieurs jours Poids: 140g Imperméabilité: membrane Goretex LD Aravis Ot, Chaussures Randonne dark stone 37 D'autant qu'il n'est pas si compliqué de repartir du bon pied, naturellement, et en douceur s'il vous plaît. fitflops Such wing can th e man who likes with him in the same place, but does not need to endure the 2 month long summer vacation pain of lovesickness, the tiffany jewelery pure wing did not know how he he is thought that the wing is vibram SPRINT at least such naive thinks. Moncler Grenoble cadeaux femmes et garderobe des hommes vitale , le style combine modèle et la technologie , le beauté inventive splendeur et grande fonctionnalités l'efficacité de l'intégration.

Ca devient dur. Ou n'importe quelle graine zarbie qu'on aurait jadis crue réservée au muesli (tournesol, cranberries séchées, açai). zanotti sale That is typical.
http://buyfitflopsandals.webmium.com/
A variety of may wear water resistant socks throughout cold weather. But actually it's going to probably feel slightly awkward at initial. Après des années de tyrannie de la chaussure hightech, renouer avec l'extase tellurique du coureur kenyan aux talons cornés serait le pied. hollister ireland The wing fair skin starts the nigrescence, evening gets off work when above the chin will always have salt. Deux lièvres nous auront tournés autour en fin de journée, sous le soleil couchant. Cet ancien pilote d'essai de la Nasa a entrepris de modifier un planeur existant pour franchir la couche d'ozone et parcourir, avec Steve Fossett, la stratosphère Ã* une altitude de 65.000 pieds, soit 20.000 mètres.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?