23rd November 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Date of off campus selection of Accenture company in Nagpur?

Date of off campus selection of Accenture company in nagpur?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of off campus selection of Accenture company? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  3. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  4. How can I crack accenture company in campus selection procedures? What type of requirements are required to crack accenture company
  5. Last 5 year placement papers of Accenture(for Nagpur) for B.E? Placement process of Accenture?
  6. Selection Procedure in Accenture On-campus Drive for MCA student?
  7. Eligibility to appear in Accenture off-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech(CSE) and in H.S.? Procedure of selection?
  8. When Accenture will take off-campus interview in Chennai for B.Tech student?
  9. Should I prepare for Accenture On-Campus Interview instead of visiting JIIT, Noida for S&P Capital IQ Pool Campus Interview?
  10. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day?
  11. How to get software IT jobs in Chennai? I am a MCA fresher
  12. When Accenture will take Off-Campus Drive for MCA candidate in Delhi?
  13. Whether 10th percentage is considerable for Accenture On-Campus Interview? Am I eligible to attend this Interview if secured 54% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 6.92 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  14. When Accenture will take Off-Campus Drive in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Accenture campus recruitment selection procedure?
  16. Various interview questions asked in Accenture interview?
  17. Detailed information about Off-Campus Drives of Accenture and Wipro in Kolkata for MCA postgraduate? -- [New]
  18. Selection procedure in Accenture On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(EEE) candidate? Tips for preparation?
29th May 2016, 12:43 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Date of off campus selection of Accenture company in Nagpur?

There is no fixed date for off campus drive of Accenture in Nagpur, as a matter of fact the location of interview is also not fixed. Both the information is provided when the drive is going to happen soon.
You can check online job portals regularly for such drives and apply there for the same.
Also you can go on the link - "https://www.accenture.com/in-en/careers" and search for a particular job and apply online there itself, if there is any such drive and you are shortlisted then you will receive the intimation mail on your registered mail id.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?