9th December 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Off-Campus Drives of Accenture and Wipro in Kolkata for MCA postgraduate?

Hello,
Can anyone tell me the off campus drive of Accenture/Wipro in Kolkata as I have completed MCA. I want to work any of this company. Please help me.

Related Questions:
15th December 2015, 06:13 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Detailed information about Off-Campus Drives of Accenture and Wipro in Kolkata for MCA postgraduate?

Accenture and Wipro has scheduled their off-campus drive in kolkata in upcoming January 2016, as there are huge requirements of employee in Wipro these days. So, you must prepare for Wipro, and be focused on all the drives.
15th December 2015, 11:13 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Detailed information about Off-Campus Drives of Accenture and Wipro in Kolkata for MCA postgraduate?

Accenture and Wipro are the multinational companies. Doing Job in these companies are very fruitful for you. So, their drive in Kolkata is scheduled to be on 1sy week of January 2016, as we get this information from various company updates group. So, stat preparing for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?