4th November 2015, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

When Accenture will take Off-Campus Drive in Andhra Pradesh?

Hi,
I just want to know that when do I have Accenture Off-Campus Drive in Andhra Pradesh? Please tell me about the date that when this company will come? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  2. Off campus drive of Accenture and TCS in Madhya Pradesh?
  3. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  4. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  5. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  6. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When Accenture will conduct Off-Campus Drive for MCA candidate in Hyderabad?
  8. What is the pattern of Accenture Pool Campus Drive?
  9. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
  10. How can I prepare to crack Accenture on-campus drive?
  11. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  12. Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively
  13. When Accenture will take Off-Campus Drive for MCA candidate in Delhi?
  14. When Accenture will take Off-campus Drive for B.Tech EC Engineer in Coimbatore?
  15. When and where Accenture and TCS off campus placement drive will take place in Delhi?
  16. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  17. Should I prepare for Accenture On-Campus Interview instead of visiting JIIT, Noida for S&P Capital IQ Pool Campus Interview?
  18. When Accenture will take Off-campus Drive in Bhilai?
30th November 2015, 03:26 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: When Accenture will take Off-Campus Drive in Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I just want to know that when do I have Accenture Off-Campus Drive in Andhra Pradesh? Please tell me about the date that when this company will come? Please tell me immediately.
Accenture is planning to have their walk-in interview in Bangalore mostly in the last week of December 2015. So, i suggests you to brush up all the concepts as you do not have much time for this.
Keep your concept clear and be confident and do not panic while interview.
Just believe in horsefly and go for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?