5th January 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

When Accenture will take off-campus interview in Chennai for B.Tech student?

Sir
can you inform when accenture company
going 2 recruit for btech students
through off-campus in chennai?????
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Various interview questions asked in Accenture interview?
  2. Date of off campus interview of Infosys, Wipro and Accenture in Chennai?
  3. How can I prepare for Accenture off-campus interview being a BCA 5th semester student?
  4. Off-campus interview of Accenture in Odisha for B.Tech student?
  5. Eligibility to appear in Accenture on-campus interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  6. When off-campus interview will be conducted by Accenture in West Bengal?
  7. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
  8. What kind of technical questions are asked in Accenture interview? Tips to crack?
  9. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Accenture campus interview if secured 55% in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  11. When Accenture will take Off-Campus interview in Maharashtra for B.Tech fresher?
  12. Eligibility to appear in Accenture off-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech(CSE) and in H.S.? Procedure of selection?
  13. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  14. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  16. Does Accenture consider 10th marks for recruiting B.Tech freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When Accenture will take off-campus interview in Raipur for MCA student?
  18. How to prepare for Accenture campus recruitment?
5th January 2015, 06:55 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: When Accenture will take off-campus interview in Chennai for B.Tech student?

ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS INTERVIEW IN CHENNAI:

First of all the important thing which you need to know is that, companies like Accenture would not give the dates of off-campus happening out in public meaning not in websites officially. They will convey the information to selected colleges in Chennai whom they want to invite and the only way we can figure out this information is either being student in the college which Accenture have selected or get the information from the student who is studying in those college. Now you can try following few steps which would help you better to dig out the off-campus information,

-> Approach your college placement officer. He/She will be the one who gets the update of any off-campus happening in and around your college. So, try to talk with him/her and find out the information.

-> Have a bigger friends circle. Get to know students who are from different colleges so that if any off-campus information comes in you will get the update.

-> Talk with an employee who is already working in Accenture who will be the correct person to give the accurate answer on the same. Check out your family and friends circle and it won't be difficult to find atleast one to pull in the information on the same.

Now a days many websites started using this off-campus information in a wrong way just to climb clicks and name by faking it. So, never try to fall into in a conclusion with just single check. Use the above steps to streamline the information in proper way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?