23rd April 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Accenture On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(EEE) candidate? Tips for preparation?

Hi,
Can you please tell me the selection procedure
in Accenture On-Campus Interview?
I am in final semester of my B.Tech(EEE) and
I am going to attend Interview and
I want to know the procedure. Kindly share
me some tips for preparation.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in Accenture off-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech(CSE) and in H.S.? Procedure of selection?
  2. How can I prepare to crack Accenture on-campus drive?
  3. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  4. Selection Procedure in Accenture On-campus Drive for MCA student?
  5. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th? -- [New]
  6. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  7. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  8. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  9. Accenture campus recruitment selection procedure?
  10. What is the pattern of Accenture Pool Campus Drive?
  11. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  12. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  13. When Accenture will take Off-campus Drive for B.Tech EC Engineer in Coimbatore?
  14. Date of off campus selection of Accenture company? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When and where Accenture and TCS off campus placement drive will take place in Delhi?
  16. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  17. Eligibility for TCS placements after having 2 backlogs and a CGPA aggregate of 6.36?
  18. When Accenture will take Off-campus Drive in Bhilai?
26th April 2015, 04:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Accenture On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(EEE) candidate? Tips for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Yes, you can apply for Accenture recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture On-Campus is,

Accenture On-Campus= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture recruitment.

Selection process for Accenture On-Campus recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview

I have attached some question papers of Accenture recruitment so please prepared on that section only.
30th April 2015, 02:24 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Selection procedure in Accenture On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(EEE) candidate? Tips for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Since, if the Interview is Scheduled then you will face the GR directly face t face, and if it is walk-in then you have to pass from Written test, Group discussion and Technical and finally HR Round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?