27th May 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Should I prepare for Accenture On-Campus Interview instead of visiting JIIT, Noida for S&P Capital IQ Pool Campus Interview?

Hello,
There is a company named S&P Capital IQ going to visit JIIT, Noida on next month. After a week of this interview exactly Accenture will also schedule interview on campus? So, please tell me, I should go to Delhi for S&Q or stay here in Solan, Himachal Pradesh and prepare for Accenture? I am a student of B.Tech(CSE) 4th year.

Related Questions:
13th June 2015, 07:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I prepare for Accenture On-Campus Interview instead of visiting JIIT, Noida for S&P Capital IQ Pool Campus Interview?

You should take the decision as per your current status of preparation. If you have a good preparation then you should definitely go for the S&P Capital IQ pool campus recruitment drive. This will also help you to assess your preparation further and also get a practice of the exam environment. If your preparation is not good, you should not waste time and start preparation for Accenture. This is because Accenture recruits in mass and hence there is a very good opportunity coming before you. Moreover, Accenture is one of the topmost companies in the entire world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?