12th July 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Date of release of admit card for NDA entrance exam?

When the admit card of NDA for enterance exam of NDA and NA whose form was deposited by me on 17/5/2012 and my registration ID number is 11220991855 and ?

13th July 2012, 07:08 AM
EALPExpert

Default Re: Date of release of admit card for NDA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When the admit card of NDA for enterance exam of NDA and NA whose form was deposited by me on 17/5/2012 and my registration ID number is 11220991855 and ?
NDA II Admit Card Download :

NDA stands for national defense academy and this is conducted by the union public service commission under the defense sector side and recently the UPSC has released the notification for NDA II exam and this exam will be conducted on 19.08.2012. So for that exam you need to download the admit card from official website, when the UPSC released the admit card. Presently the UPSC has not declared the admit card you can download on 3rd or 4th week of July and when ever released the admit card download from following website.You can download your admit card by enter your Reg. No., Roll No and by Name and you can also download admit card by entering the date of birth if you are forget your registration number or any else.

~~ Regards
EALPExpert
20th July 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

plz contact me guys ....who live in delhi and have applied for NDA entrance exam 2...u can contct me on facebook by searching "[email protected]"
7th October 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO JOIN IN NDA.BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO JOIN IN NDA. SO KINDLY TOLD ME.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?