4th April 2012, 09:42 AM
Himanshu Gladiator

What should I do if my Information is not available to get my admit card for NDA Exam?

I have applied online for NDA but have not got my admit card yet. When i enquired about my admit card using my Reg. ID , It showed information not available. What should i do now??

6th April 2012, 11:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if my Information is not available to get my admit card for NDA Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himanshu Gladiator View Post
I have applied online for NDA but have not got my admit card yet. When i enquired about my admit card using my Reg. ID , It showed information not available. What should i do now??
Since you have not received the Admit Card yet, you must download it from the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
In case a candidate has not received admit card, he may download the admit card online known as e-admit card from the commissions website and carry necessary documents along with it at the examination center in order to authenticate the identity.

The e-admit card can be downloaded by providing any of the following information:
  • Registration ID
  • Roll Number
  • Name

In order to download it, refer to the link provided below:

e-Admit Card
19th November 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if my Information is not available to get my admit card for NDA Exam?

i lost my admit card nda 2 how can i get my result ???????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?