27th June 2011, 08:14 PM
kmnkmn

Date of release of notification to join Anna University through TANCET?

when the notification to join anna univ thro tancet wil be released...whats the date?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges under Anna University offering M.E. to a candidate who has secured 4095 AIR in GATE and scored 51.057 marks in TANCET? Date of counselling in Anna University through TANCET?
  3. Any possibility to join Anna University Chennai after scoring 39.3 marks in TANCET?
  4. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET?
  5. Can I get admission in Anna University, Guindy if scored 42.18 marks in TANCET-ME being an OBC student?
  6. List of colleges affiliated to Anna University offering admission with 25.27 marks in TANCET?
  7. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  8. What's the minimum marks required in TANCET to join MBA course in Anna University?
  9. How to do M.Tech in any government college without GATE?
  10. When the notification of TANCET will release? Procedure to apply for Electrical final year student?
  11. Possibility for me to enter in Anna University CEG or MIT campus after scoring 35.546 in TANCET? What is the date of issue of TANCET M.E Application form?
  12. Can my son get M.E/M.Tech in Anna University/Affiliated college after scoring 21.445 TANCET score? Last date of application?
  13. Will I be able to join M.E in Anna University after passing B.E Civil?
  14. Is it possible to get seat for ME in Anna University with a rank of 30687 in TANCET being a candidate of SC category?
  15. Entrance Exam for ME CSE (tancet, anna university coimbatore)
  16. Anna University M.E TANCET counseling form issue date?
  17. Is it possible to study in Anna University through GATE without appearing in TANCET?
  18. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to study MCA in Madras University/Anna University? -- [New]
3rd December 2011, 09:53 AM
brijesh2970

Post Re: Date of release of notification to join Anna University through TANCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmnkmn View Post
when the notification to join anna univ thro tancet wil be released...whats the date?
Hello Friend

1.The forms will be available directly from various centers as notified in the advertisement released by Anna University and hall ticket will be issued on-spot.

2.The form can also be obtained by post by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form. Candidates can also download the form online from the website www.annauniv.edu.

3.There will be a common form for all the programmes and candidates who want to appear for more than one programme has to pay additional examination fees for every programme.

Important Dates (Tentative):

1.Date of Entrance Examination: last week of May
2.Availability of Application Forms: last week of March
3.Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: last week of April

Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is an entrance examination conducted every year by Anna University on behalf of Tamil Nadu Government. TANCET is for admission in M.Tech/M.E./MBA/MCA/M.Arch/M.Plan programs.

Pattern for Examination:

1.All the Entrance Exams will be of 2 hours duration consisting of multiple choice questions.
2. MBA and MCA Entrance exam will have 100 questions each while ME/MTech/M.Arch/M.Plan entrance will have separate compulsory and specialization sections.
3.There will be negative marking in all the exams for incorrect answers.

Various Centers for Examination:

1.Chennai
2.Coimbatore
3.Chidambaram
4.Dindigul
5.Erode
6.Karaikudi
7.Madurai
8.Nagercoil
9.Salem
10.Thanjavur
11.Tirunelveli
12.Trichy
13.Vellore
14.Villupuram
15.Virudhunagar

ALL THE BEST
1st May 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of release of notification to join Anna University through TANCET?

when the annauniversity declere the notification for mba for full time 2012-2014 program and when it offer the application and what is the last date for send the application form and how much cost for each mba application form?
18th June 2012, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of release of notification to join Anna University through TANCET?

when will be the notification released for MBA airlines and airport management in 2012?
can please tell me the details

Regards
Theja
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?