7th March 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to join M.E in Anna University after passing B.E Civil?

I have passed B.E civil in 1997, but not attended tancet or gate exam. Will i be able to join M.E in anna university? If so please let me know the eligibility and procedure for joining M.E.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join M.E or M.Tech civil engineering in Anna University? I have completed B.Tech civil in Indira Gandhi National Open University -- [New]
  2. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  3. How to get a government job after passing Civil Engineering from Anna University of Trichy? What is the application procedure?
  4. How to join as a lecturer after completing MBA under Anna University, Chennai?
  5. Can I join Anna University after scoring a good rank in AIEEE?
  6. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  7. How to join PG course in Electronics and Telecommunication in Anna University?
  8. How to do M.Tech in any government college without GATE?
  9. How to join Coimbatore Anna University/
  10. Date of lateral entry counseling for B.E?
  11. Can I join aeronautics in Anna University after diploma in computer software?
  12. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat
  13. Eligibility to join for ME(computer science) under ANNA university after MCA? ? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the cutoff marks to study Civil in Anna University for SC category students?
  15. Fee structure for M.E. course in Anna university?
  16. Eligibility for joining lecturer in CSE Dept on any anna university campus after completed my MCA and ME(CSE)
  17. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  18. How to do part time M.E in Civil Engineering course in Anna University Chennai
15th April 2017, 09:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to join M.E in Anna University after passing B.E Civil?

There is no age limit for pursuing Master of Engineering course. You can pursue Master of engineering at any age. The eligibility criteria for Master of Engineering course:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized institute. M.Sc candidates are also eligible to apply for GATE exam.

GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering course. You can apply for this exam to get admission in top colleges of India for Master of Engineering course. You can also apply for TANCET exam for Master of engineering course from Anna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?