11th December 2011, 08:20 AM
Mynudeen Ghouse basha

Date of release of online registration of State Government Public Sector for B.E ECE?

Hello sir,
i need info regarding jobs at Tamil Nadu in Central and State govt public sector for BE ECE 2011 passed out. When they release the Online Registration dates by the year 2012.... give some suggestion for the preparation of govt job exam

7th May 2020, 03:25 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Date of release of online registration of State Government Public Sector for B.E ECE?

There are UPSC civil service exam for railway assistant as well as signal and telecommunication engineer.

There also the Tamil Nadu public services examination conducted for Assistant engineer post. Registration starts every year in March month and registration fee would be around 150 Rs. The applications must be submitted online and fee payment also.

The exam preparation can be done by downloading the syllabus from the UPSC or TNPSC website and the previous paper and model papers need to be analysed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?