19th October 2011, 01:39 PM
Vaishnavi naini

How can I find a govt sector job after completing M.A in English literature?

What are the Ways to get into Govt. Sector after Completing M.A English Literature ,or else any Private Sector Jobs whihc are More Convinient.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I find a government job after completing MSW and gaining work experience with a private NGO?
  2. How may I find a government job after completing B.Com degree?
  3. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  4. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course? -- [New]
  5. What to do after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  6. Job in government sector after passing M.A in English Literature with 52% marks?
  7. How may I find jobs in various government sectors after completing graduation in commerce stream from Mangalore university?
  8. What should I do after B.E degree in Biomedical engineering?
  9. Which is the better stream in engineering between E.C.E and civil
  10. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How should one prepare to find a good job in government sector?
  12. Available diploma courses in English literature?
  13. Lecturer vacancy in a good college for English Literature?
  14. How can I become a lecturer in government college after completing M.A in English Literature?
  15. Which type of course should I take at age 33 after completing B.A? Types of courses or job in private and government sector?
  16. How may I get a good job in government sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?
  17. Can I still apply for central government job vacancies at an age of 31?
  18. After completing MSc in Microbiology any jobs available in government sector? How to apply? From where to get the forms?
9th June 2012, 03:20 PM
sibojyoti

Default Re: How can I find a govt sector job after completing M.A in English literature?

Dear Friend,
You have both options i.e either to enter into a government job or a job in the private sector/corporate sector.
For securing a central government vjob, you can visit the UPSC website i.e www.upsc.gov.in and for state government jobs kindly refer to the concerned state public service commission website.Usually the minimum criteria for securing a government job is a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University in India.
For Private sector jobs you need to keep a close eye on the daily news papers and apply to them along with your biodata.
With Regards,
Sibojyoti
26th May 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I find a govt sector job after completing M.A in English literature?

I am completd my class ten cbse exam with A plus i would like to became a english proffesor in a college, and i would like attend ias exam also. but my question is which subject i have to take for plus one please advice to me
26th May 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I am completd my class ten cbse exam with A plus i would like to became a english proffesor in a college, and i would like attend ias exam also. but my question is which subject i have to take for plus one please advice to me
10th September 2020, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

After the completion of UG in English literature . How to get government jobs? what are the steps ? what are the related exams ? or If any course is needed for job? Meanwhile also tell us about the course ? Thank you regards VIJAY
11th September 2020, 06:52 AM
Vikas Kumar Guptavg2

Dear customer you can apply for as government teacher in navodaya school or other
Government schools after completing
M.A in English literature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?