5th May 2014, 12:16 AM
sanchithira76

Can I leave Railways after doing B.E. from SCRA college? What will be my salary after graduating and how much it can be upgraded?

I want to know that can I leave Railways after doing BE from their college, i.e. Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering or I will be forced to work for them my whole life?

Also, what will be my salary after graduating and how much it can be upgraded? (I am not asking about the stipend or other benefits)

30th September 2015, 11:14 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Can I leave Railways after doing B.E. from SCRA college? What will be my salary after graduating and how much it can be upgraded?

SCRA stands for 'Special Class Railway Apprentices'.

After completing the graduation through SCRA you will have lot of career opportunities.

You can get job opportunities in Ministries and public sector undertakings of Government of Indian and the state governments.

You can also work in the Technical filed of Railway's if you are interested the salary here you will get will depend on your post.For each post salary will be fixed by central government/state government.

By doing B.E. in SCRA,other than Public sector jobs you can also go for private sector jobs. Your BE will be considered as normal B.E. course in private sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?