25th July 2012, 11:26 PM
roopam_rathi19

When will the forms be available for IPS? How to register for the same? I am a B.Tech 4th year student

sir i am in b.tech 4th yr,i want to know when will the forms will be available for ips. am i eligible for it?
and how to register

26th July 2012, 11:04 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the forms be available for IPS? How to register for the same? I am a B.Tech 4th year student

The schedule for the next civil service exam is yet to be announced. But you can expect the announcement around February 2013. Forms should be available for a period of one month. The prelims are generally scheduled in the month of May and mains in October. You can certainly apply for this exam if you are sure to have the results by the October next year.
26th July 2012, 09:07 PM
sheelasnj

Default Re: When will the forms be available for IPS? How to register for the same? I am a B.Tech 4th year student

The schedule for the next civil service exam is yet to be announced. But you can expect the announcement around February 2013. Forms should be available for a period of one month. The prelims are generally scheduled in the month of May and mains in October. You can certainly apply for this exam if you are sure to have the results by the October next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?