6th May 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of online application for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

Dear Sir,
Will you please tell me about the procedure of applying online application form of Bachelor of Physiotherapy in short just tell me about the website, in which online application form will appear?

10th May 2016, 10:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of online application for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
Will you please tell me about the procedure of applying online application form of Bachelor of Physiotherapy in short just tell me about the website, in which online application form will appear?
The application forms for the Bachelor of Physiotherapy course is issued through online websites or by post. Those who interested to apply through online can download the application form from the official website of the respective university.

You should take special care, While filling the application form. The application form must be filled in block letters. You must fill the form completely without missing Information. The application forms must reach the concerned department before of the last date.
11th May 2016, 02:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of online application for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

The application forms for the course of Bachelor of Physiotherapy can be get through the official website of the respective University. To fill the forms online, you must have to download the application form from the website of the Universities.
Now by filling up the required application form, you can apply for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?