16th December 2010, 04:59 PM
shipra59

How to apply for a job at Income Tax Department? Exams to appear for and date of sale of forms?

i want to apply for income tax department please guide me which exam should i give and when forms will be out? i am in final year of btech

23rd December 2010, 11:49 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: How to apply for a job at Income Tax Department? Exams to appear for and date of sale of forms?

Hiii
As far my knowledge UPSC has some posts of Income tax department and income tax department also conduct exam itself for certain post. and advertisement seldom published in the Rozgar Nirman (newspaper) regarding the exam. so you must check the newspaper.
18th January 2011, 12:05 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: How to apply for a job at Income Tax Department? Exams to appear for and date of sale of forms?

For some post recruitment is done by UPSC & for some by SSC. In 2011 calander both have no plan for this recruitment. But keep an eye on Employment Newspaper if some jobs come this year.
29th January 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for a job at Income Tax Department? Exams to appear for and date of sale of forms?

what is examination date for income tax officer in 2011?
6th February 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I have competed graduation from kalyani university having B.Sc Honours in Geography securing 56%.I intend to apply to Income tax department.Please guide me for which post I can apply.
14th February 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I hav done my graduation in Bsc Medical with 56% can I apply for this exam
12th April 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.Com last sem, so what can I do to become a sales tax officer
13th April 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

inspectorofincome tax subject code
14th April 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

how can i invoal in income tex department.
what wiil shoud i do for this.
21st April 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation in B.COM, so what can i do to become a sales tax officer job.
13th May 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th exam by gujarat board so what should i do for income tax officer?
25th May 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed 12th exam by gujarat board so what should i do for income tax officer?
You should be a graduate to apply for jobs in Income Tax Department. Staff Selection Commission conducts all India level competitive exam for various posts of Central Government Department including I.T.Department. UPSC also conducts Civil Service Exam for Group A posts.
2nd June 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th(pcm) exam by up board & BCA from MJPRU BAREILLY so what can i do to become a sales tax officer job
2nd June 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th(pcm) exam by up board & BCA from MJPRU BAREILLY so what can i do to become a sales tax officer job
7th June 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I have passedout H.S.exam and also appeared for b.com partII.Can I get jobs in Inome Tax India Kolkata Department?
3rd July 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

ho to apply for job at sales tax department
14th July 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the last date , qualification for the vacancies of income tax inspector
20th July 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

hi sir my goal is income tax officer.my degree is b.com.(tax),&i completed m.b.a.(finance) what is the procedure of income tax officer plz tel me sir
24th July 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

in which month the forms for income tax officer are out?
25th July 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected
sir & madam please u tell us how we can apply for this job..& when its form's are avalible on online.,..plz sir its request......& which is the proper website of this vacancy......

Thanks
13th August 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i m in ty bsc biotech so can i apply for income tax officer
18th August 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i have done my b.com n wat is d qualification 2 get d job in income tax
18th August 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i have done my b.com n wat is d qualification 2 get d job in income tax
13th September 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

My qualification is 12 i can apply this job.
16th September 2011, 12:37 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Its a great opportunity for you that your examination as The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts this examination every year

Income Tax Officer Exam is conducted by SSC to recruit the Income Tax Officer.

However,there are some Eligibility criteria such as:

1.Qualification:

a)you should have any degree of a recognized University, or equivalent.
as you have done graduation in B.Com ,so you are positively eligible.

2.Age:

a:Your age should not be not less than 18 years and not greater than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination

b) The age limit for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, is 18-27 years as on March 2011

3.Physical Standards (Minimum)

a)Height :157.5cm
b)Chest :81cm ,fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
c)Physical Test:
i)Walking:1600 meters in 15 minutes
ii)Cycling:8 Km in 30 minutes

4.Application form:

a)Application form will be available from February every year at SSC official website at http://www.ssconline.nic.in.

5.Selection Procedure:

a)There will be a Written Examination of all objective type questions.

b)Then an Personal Interview for for qualified students in the Written Test.

6.Syllabus:

a)General Intelligence:It consists of your ability of reasoning ,how much you can analysis a problem.

b)General English: It consists English Language and will be based on error recognition, fill in the blanks using verbs, preposition, articles etc, vocabulary, spellings, Grammar, sentence-structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, sentence completion, phrases and idiomatic use of words etc

c)Arithmetical Ability: It consists of problems relating to number systems, Computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions,percentages, ratio and proportions, averages, interest, profit & loss, use of tables and graphs, mensuration, time & distance, ratio and time etc

d)General Awareness: It consists of the general awareness of the environment around you and its application to society,

knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect .

The test will also include History, Geography, Economic, General policy, Scientific Research etc.

For more visit its official site:http://www.ssc.nic.in
19th September 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir , I have done my BCOM with 57% and I lie in GEN categeory....so am I eligible for any reputed post in Income tax deapartment...Aside I am MBA with 70% ,so is there any role of MBA in the same????
17th October 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

what is eligiblity to give this exam , sir?
3rd February 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

i am read in 2nd year(b.sc.) in asutosh college so, what can i do to get ajob in indian income tax depertment ?
31st March 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for this exam?
13th April 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

please dont give the answer in one word,give detailed information
18th May 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any exams for hsc passed students?
9th June 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

HAI, SIR
i am interste in income tax officer posting please give me a information
25th September 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I am female. . Sir i just want to know is it possible for me to get the job in income tax department? I have done B.com. And also tell me whats the procedure or criteria for getting entrance in this department. .reply me on my address plz
[email protected]
12th December 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello,Sir I'm female age 29.& i'm MBA (part-time) with finance. Is there any job for me in Income Tax Department. Tell me how
14th December 2012, 11:00 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: How to apply for a job at Income Tax Department? Exams to appear for and date of sale of forms?

Hi Friend,

You should be a graduate to apply for jobs in Income Tax Department.

Staff Selection Commission conducts all India level competitive exam for various posts of Central Government Department including I.T.Department.

UPSC also conducts Civil Service Exam for Group A posts.

Cool thanks...
25th March 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Iam C.A (Final) student without doing graduation in any field. can i eligible for sales Tax Department Govt. jobs ????????????????
26th June 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipra59 View Post
i want to apply for income tax department please guide me which exam should i give and when forms will be out? i am in final year of btech
hello sir i am a b.com student but now days a make LLB III Year
I want to apply a income tax officer paper
how can apply this papeer
8th December 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir kow I am serving in indian army any relaxation of service man in that exam
14th April 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,I have appeared TYBcom Final Exam & also I had cleared CS Final Exams Two groups in Feb 2014 & I am thinking for Three years LLB Course.so i want to know if there is any opportunity in INCOM TAX DEPARTEMENT.
18th August 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i am student of I.com from gopalganj bihar i want know about income tax deparment for qulify
9th May 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a IT officer I have completed my graduation and have good knowledge of chartered accountancy course..what should I do for applying it..give me some guidelines
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?