10th July 2012, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Date of sale of forms for NDA?

When to get forms for nda...please tell me the date of the sale for the same

12th July 2012, 09:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of forms for NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When to get forms for nda...please tell me the date of the sale for the same
The upcoming NDA Examination is going to be held on 19.08.2012 and the last date to apply for the same has expired. The next NDA Examination will be held in the year 2013 and the notification for the same will most probably get published in the month of November/December and May/June 2013.

Once the examination has been scheduled, it will be notified through the official website of Union Public Service Commission as well as through various national level newspapers including Employment News.

In order to keep yourself updated, you must keep visiting the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
12th July 2012, 11:38 PM
tarun121993
Member+

Default Re: Date of sale of forms for NDA?

Hi..
This exam is held twice a year i.e. first in the month of April and the second time it is held in the month of August.The exam which is held in the month of August is going to be held on 19-08-2012 and the sale of application forms has already expired and even the last date of applying has also expired. But now as you can't give this exam this year so You have to wait for next year and for next year the sale of the exams starts in the month of november/December.But you should keep visiting their official website for their latest updates.

All the best
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?