27th December 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of sale of the forms for NDA?

hello sir,
I want to know that what is the last date to fill the form , please reply it quick as much as u could at my email ( [email protected] ) or on my mob. no. ( 9627564624 )

myself Rahul yadav

9th April 2014, 06:51 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the last date of sale of the forms for NDA?

National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II.

Important Dates :-
  • Date of Notification : 21.12.13
  • Last date for receipt of application : 20.01.14
  • Date of Examination : 20.04.14

NDA I Exam application form has been already closed and next annoncement will be announced soon. You can expect the application form in the month of June or July in the official website of NDA as well as employment news paper. Th application forms are received only online mode.

Minimum Education Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate should have a completed Intermediate or equivalent qualification. The candidate age should have a minimum 16.5 years. Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination,
9th April 2014, 04:19 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the last date of sale of the forms for NDA?

Last date of admission form submission is usually around 3rd week of January. You need to fill the Online Applications (PartI and Part II) by December to January till links are disabled. The Union Public Service Commission holds the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination mostly in April for admission to Army and Air Force wings of NDA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?