8th July 2012, 04:51 PM
shristi_singh

Date of sale of M.Tech forms? I did my B.Tech with electronics and communication branch

sir i am a fresher.i did my b.tech with electronics and communication branch.i want to know that when the m.tech forms will be available.plz tell me soon .i'll be highly greatfull to you.

15th September 2012, 10:18 PM
KapilMusicBoy

Default Re: Date of sale of M.Tech forms? I did my B.Tech with electronics and communication branch

forms of GATE, which is the common admission test for IITs & NITs and lots of private & govt institutions are available now, in both online & offline mode.
some institutions have their own self tests , the dates of those is decided by that institution, but nearly those all are organised in the months of MAY-JUNE.
15th September 2012, 10:20 PM
KapilMusicBoy

Smile Re: Date of sale of M.Tech forms? I did my B.Tech with electronics and communication branch

forms of GATE, which is the common admission test for IITs & NITs and lots of private & govt institutions are available now, in both online & offline mode.
some institutions have their own self tests , the dates of those is decided by that institution, but nearly those all are organised in the months of MAY-JUNE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?