1st August 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

From where to get forms for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering?

Sir/ Madam
I want to ask about the last date of leet exam to be held by ptu. I am going to complete diploma in electronics and communication engg this year . please also tell me from where to get the forms?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  2. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  4. List of private diploma colleges in management quota with Electrical or Electronics & communication engineering?
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  11. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  12. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering?
  13. Colleges and form dates for LEET after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course?
  15. Which distance or part time degree can I do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  16. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  17. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  18. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
10th December 2014, 06:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to get forms for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering?

LEET stands for lateral Entry Entrance Test. It is an entrance test conducted for students who wish to get admission in B.Tech second year after completion of their Diploma in Engineering course. The application forms of LEET examination will be released in the month of April every year. And the LEET examination will be held in the month of May every year. You can obtain the application forms from all the recognised universities by paying the application fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?