13th August 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the position of CBI Officer being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in Electrical stream?

nw i m pusing b.tech 4th year i m interest in CBI officer post .in b.tech i m eletrical student.i m eligible or not plz tel me kindly my mail ID:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Group I notification while pursuing B.Tech final year Electrical?
  2. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  3. How can I become an Army officer after passing B.Tech 3rd year with electrical stream
  4. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  5. How to become an Army officer while studying in B.Tech 3rd year with electrical stream
  6. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  7. Can I join electrical engineering stream for IES exam? I am pursuing EIE
  8. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  9. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course? What will be the salary offered for an IES Officer?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for DRDO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  12. What is the qualification required for IAS exam?
  13. How to join Indian Army after 12th science?
  14. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Maximum age limit to appear for GATE Exam?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for CDS and AFCAT exam with 64.% in Electrical stream? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for the position of RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Computers stream?
  18. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year from Deemed University? Age limit to apply for female candidate?
15th August 2012, 09:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the position of CBI Officer being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in Electrical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
nw i m pusing b.tech 4th year i m interest in CBI officer post .in b.tech i m eletrical student.i m eligible or not plz tel me kindly my mail ID:[email protected]
In order to join Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) as an officer, one needs to qualify Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission. This particular examination can be taken by candidates possessing bachelors degree in any discipline. Now, since you are in the final year of your bachelors degree program, you may register for Combined Graduate Level Examination but you must get the degree awarded before you appear for the second stage of the examination. However, if an individual fails to do so, his/her application for the second stage of the examination will not be considered even after performing exceptionally well in the first stage. Combined Graduate Level Examination comprise of two stages of written examination and an interview. For more information regarding the same, refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
15th September 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the position of CBI Officer being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in Electrical stream?

whether final year B.E students r eligible to write cbi exam or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?