10th October 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job?

how to plane to getting government job please explain me

Related Questions:
  1. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  2. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  3. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  4. What to study to get government job? Way to get government job after +2?
  5. Which is important course for government job? What can I do now for job?
  6. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  7. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  8. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  10. Which Government job to apply after BE (E&C)?
  11. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old? -- [New]
  12. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  13. How to get a government job after doing masters degree in MSc mathematics? How to get a government job?
  14. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  15. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  16. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  18. Is there any government job of Hospital Pharmacist? Any entrance exam is there for such government job?
25th April 2015, 11:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job?

You can get government job on various basis. But my suggestion to you is that you must have to complete at least your graduation before going to government job. After completing your graduation you are eligible to face many entrance exams which leads to government jobs. So prepare yourself for entrance exams and score good marks. Once you score good marks in the entrance exam then you have to face an interview. My suggestion to you is that you should also prepare yourself for any type of interview. After clearing your interview you will got a job letter and then your government job is confirmed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?