10th April 2011, 09:42 PM
pardeep hehar

Date of sale of MSc Chemistry entrance application form? Date of entrance exam?

Date of sale of MSc Chemistry entrance application form? Date of entrance exam?of p.u.chd

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of MSc Chemistry entrance application form? Date of entrance exam?
  2. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  3. What is the date of sale of application for MSc in chemistry? -- [New]
  4. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  5. Date of sale of online application for entrance exam of MSc Chemistry?
  6. What is the date of issue of MSc entrance exam form in Maths, Chemistry and Physics?
  7. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  8. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  9. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  10. What is the date of submission of application form for MSc Chemistry in IGNOU
  11. Date of MSc Physics Entrance Exam? Date of issue of form and last date to submit form?
  12. What is the MSc entrance exam date? Application form date?
  13. Last date of submission of form for MSc Chemistry in Pune University? What is the date of entrance exam?
  14. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  15. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
  16. What is the date of sale of MSc entrance exam forms?
  17. Entrance exams for M.Sc. in Chemistry and Environmental Science -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Last date of submission of MSc chemistry entrance exam form of Shivaji University?
18th April 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of MSc Chemistry entrance application form? Date of entrance exam?

show me seats status of m.sc chemistry ocet
19th April 2011, 01:26 PM
pardeep hehar

Smile Re: Date of sale of MSc Chemistry entrance application form? Date of entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pardeep hehar View Post
Date of sale of MSc Chemistry entrance application form? Date of entrance exam?of p.u.chd
its come&last date is 2 may for it.&exam in 12-13june
8th May 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of MSc Chemistry entrance application form? Date of entrance exam?

msc application from date
12th May 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

The date of the entrance exam of zoology for getting admission in Pune University. In which way I can able to Join this college. I want to admission in Pune University for Msc zoology
15th May 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of m.sc physics entrance exam,puchd ?
26th May 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

exam date mse chemistry
15th June 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me the last date of submission of msc chemistry enterence exam form 2011 of KUK And is there any facility of online form submission, IF YES SEND ME THE PROCEDURE.

By Gaurav Batra
5th July 2011, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Date of sale of M.sc form in chemistry in calcutta university?
6th July 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of M.Sc. chemistry entrance exam
30th July 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.sc chemistry from puchd after doing b.sc (non med ) from kuk university
10th September 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Cn u tel me the dates of cmng application forms for the msc chem.entrance exam 2012.
30th September 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the date of coming application forms for the msc chem. entrance exam 2012???
and plz send all details of nims unversity in this field.
i want to admit in nims university through msc chem.
my email id is([email protected])
BY- NEHA GARG
22nd October 2011, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submit iit jam(chemistry) 2012 application form?
7th December 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Csir application form last date
12th March 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

which r the bst universities for pursuing msc.chemistry......
14th March 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

date of sale of msc forms? Last date of submission of forms of entrance exam in organic chem msc in 2012-13
24th March 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir,plz inform me when will be m.sc form sell 2012-2013
24th April 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Last date of selling m.sc. Chemistry enterance form
1st May 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

wats d date of selling admission form pls snd d date in my email i.e. [email protected].
8th June 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Date of M SC CHEMISTRY ENTRANCE FORMS
3rd January 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

what type of future i can have after Msc in chemistry
10th January 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

at what time or what is date at which forms to take admisn in msc chem.are avaliable.for pu du hpu and ku
18th January 2014, 10:49 PM
Nandhini V P

Date of entrance exam?
last date for applying?
15th December 2016, 07:53 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc. Chemistry or Master of Science in Chemistry is a postgraduate Chemistry course.

The duration of Master of Science in Chemistry course is two years.

For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

IMPORTANT DATES

=> Last date for applying: First week of March, 2017

=> Date of entrance exam: First week of June, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?