17th February 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for M.Sc. in Chemistry and Environmental Science

entrance exam detail:- syllabus,date of form ,date of entrance, eligibility, no. of paper , exam pattern.for msc in chemistry ,its branches & environmental science

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs I can get in Bangalore after completion of M.Sc Environmental Science course?
  2. Various entrance exams held for MSc in environmental science? Private and Government colleges? Scope?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science? -- [New]
  4. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  5. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  6. Syllabus of MSc environmental science for JNU entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best books for preparation for MSc(Environmental Botany) entrance exam? Important exams for preparation?
  8. How to write CSIR exam in Environmental Science as a Major
  9. M.Sc in Chemistry is eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science?
  10. Books for JNU MSc Life Science and MSc Environmental Science entrance exam?
  11. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  12. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  13. What is the date of the entrance for MSc 1st semester for environmental science
  14. What to do after completing MSc Environmental science
  15. From where can I do M.Sc in Environmental Science or MBA in Human resource Management in kolkata.?
  16. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  17. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  18. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
17th February 2011, 07:17 AM
vikascv51
Member+

Smile Re: Entrance exams for M.Sc. in Chemistry and Environmental Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
entrance exam detail:- syllabus,date of form ,date of entrance, eligibility, no. of paper , exam pattern.for msc in chemistry ,its branches & environmental science
entrance exam detail
syllabus-u can get by www.ugc.net.com
www.jnu.org.in
or on www.jnu.ac.in

date of entrance exam-two times dec and july every year
pattern-for msc in chemistry ,its branches & environmental science
you can see www.jnu.org.in
or on www.jnu.ac.in
best of luck.
2nd March 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams for M.Sc. in Chemistry and Environmental Science

sir /mam i am done my b.sc in medical stream and i want to take admission in chemistry m.sc plz provide the procedure
8th March 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc IV CHEMISTRY SYLLABAS
19th April 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

msc organic chemistry model question paper osmania university
22nd April 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

education requirment and gapping year
9th May 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

can i see Que paper of msc entrance
13th May 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

when we get application form for entrece test
25th May 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

i want to know model paper of MSc enviromental studies entrance exam of delhi university
10th June 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

hi I completed bsc in chemistry.looking forward 2 msc in chemistry/bio chemistry/envr.science.hep me 2 chose d right one.
30th August 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

can i have previous 10 years question papers of entrance exam on environmental sc.
6th October 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about entrance of msc in food chemistry
9th October 2011, 03:07 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Bsc chemistry has got a good scope as many Pharmaceutical companies ,Biotech companies and other companies reqcruites these students,If you want to go for higher studies then that is also a good option to go for after that you can enter into Teaching field also...After Bsc you can go for MBA programme also..You can go for Government exams which are conducted at National and state levels....
10th October 2011, 04:52 PM
kinika

For post graduate admissions information and application procedure visit: www.unipune.ac.in/pgadmissions

M.Sc. Program At the Department of Chemistry (Centre for Advanced Studies in Chemistry) University of Pune In collaboration with National Chemical Laboratory for details of Entrance Examination, will be announced on the website typically after March of each year.

The students desirous to take admission for M. Sc. Chemistry (Analytical, Biochemistry, Inorganic, Organic and Physical) at the University Department, both from outside and Pune University must appear for the Entrance Test. Admission for 30 seats are offered to the students from the other universities and they are only on the basis of Entrance Test. Admission to 70 seats (Open + Reserved category students) are offered to the students from Pune University on the basis of (a) B.Sc Chemistry marks (b) Entrance Test marks, with equal weightage to (a) and (b)

Fellowships:

In order to promote science at the grass root level NCL has offered fellowships (Rs. 10000/- per year) to the meritorious students admitted to the Department of Chemistry.

Time to time different Industries come forward to offer fellowships to our meritorious students taking admissions for M.Sc.

Some additional scholarships also offered by the trusts like Krishna Iyer Doraiswami Trust, Suman Kavathekar Trust and Simantini Jatkar Trust on a need-cum-merit basis.

Who is eligible?

The candidate from the open category with 50% marks and reserved category with 45% and having Chemistry/ Biochemistry as one of the subjects at T. Y. B. Sc. Level can apply. [Candidate appearing for the final year exam can also apply.]

Reservation of seats:

50 % seats are reserved for SC, ST, DTNT and OBC will be followed as per the Government of Maharashtra Rules (applicable only to the candidates of Maharashtra state) 3% seats are reserved for Physically Handicapped Students as per Government of Maharashtra rules.

When and where the Entrance Test will be held?

The test will be held at a pre-announced date in June at University of Pune centre and other centres viz. Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolhapur, Amravati, Nasik and Ahmednagar (Depending on the number of applications)..

Where Do I get Admission Form ?

The application forms will be available on web-site at URL : http://unipunepgadmissions.com/ from a date announced on the website. Please fill the online entrance form.

Application fees (non-refundable and non-transferable) should be in the form DD Payable to the "The Registrar University of Pune, Pune-411007", drawn on any national bank for Rs 500/- for Open Category and Rs 350/- for SC, ST, DTNT and OBC candidates of Maharashtra state. Rs. 500 for outside Maharashtra state students for all categories. On the backside of the DD Students should write their full-name and address.

The completely printed application form along with the required documents and DD should be sent to The Head, Department of Chemistry, University of Pune, Pune 411 007

Last date for recieving filled application form is will be announced on the website. No further correspondence will be entertained for incomplete apllications and those recieved after the last date
New Opportunities to make a Career through our M.Sc. Program
Tel.: 020-25696061-Ext. 1395, 1397.
FAX: 020-25691728
20th November 2011, 10:26 PM
baldev ram

i like m.sc in zoology.but my % only 49.38.please tell me that i like m.sc.
20th November 2011, 10:29 PM
baldev ram

sir tell me that which month is ent.exam of m.sc
26th November 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to know exam dates for msc admission in chemistry(2012)
16th December 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I just want to know the fees for entrance exam for m.sc env.
16th December 2011, 08:30 PM
bishnu_g

dera friend NISER provide both courses upto phd you can apply visit niser.ac.in
best wishes
2nd January 2012, 08:48 PM
vandana jiloha

Arrow Re: Entrance exams for M.Sc. in Chemistry and Environmental Science

sir..........
i want to do msc in chemistry from jnu.
pleas tell me the last date of entrance exam test, and also its syllabus and exam patteren.
15th March 2012, 06:50 PM
kaveribiswas

For post graduate admissions information and application procedure visit: www.unipune.ac.in/pgadmissions

M.Sc. Program At the Department of Chemistry (Centre for Advanced Studies in Chemistry) University of Pune In collaboration with National Chemical Laboratory for details of Entrance Examination, will be announced on the website typically after March of each year.

The students desirous to take admission for M. Sc. Chemistry (Analytical, Biochemistry, Inorganic, Organic and Physical) at the University Department, both from outside and Pune University must appear for the Entrance Test. Admission for 30 seats are offered to the students from the other universities and they are only on the basis of Entrance Test. Admission to 70 seats (Open + Reserved category students) are offered to the students from Pune University on the basis of (a) B.Sc Chemistry marks (b) Entrance Test marks, with equal weightage to (a) and (b)

Fellowships:

In order to promote science at the grass root level NCL has offered fellowships (Rs. 10000/- per year) to the meritorious students admitted to the Department of Chemistry.

Time to time different Industries come forward to offer fellowships to our meritorious students taking admissions for M.Sc.

Some additional scholarships also offered by the trusts like Krishna Iyer Doraiswami Trust, Suman Kavathekar Trust and Simantini Jatkar Trust on a need-cum-merit basis.

Who is eligible?

The candidate from the open category with 50% marks and reserved category with 45% and having Chemistry/ Biochemistry as one of the subjects at T. Y. B. Sc. Level can apply. [Candidate appearing for the final year exam can also apply.]

Reservation of seats:

50 % seats are reserved for SC, ST, DTNT and OBC will be followed as per the Government of Maharashtra Rules (applicable only to the candidates of Maharashtra state) 3% seats are reserved for Physically Handicapped Students as per Government of Maharashtra rules.

When and where the Entrance Test will be held?

The test will be held at a pre-announced date in June at University of Pune centre and other centres viz. Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolhapur, Amravati, Nasik and Ahmednagar (Depending on the number of applications)..

Where Do I get Admission Form ?

The application forms will be available on web-site at URL : http://unipunepgadmissions.com/ from a date announced on the website. Please fill the online entrance form.

Application fees (non-refundable and non-transferable) should be in the form DD Payable to the "The Registrar University of Pune, Pune-411007", drawn on any national bank for Rs 500/- for Open Category and Rs 350/- for SC, ST, DTNT and OBC candidates of Maharashtra state. Rs. 500 for outside Maharashtra state students for all categories. On the backside of the DD Students should write their full-name and address.

Good luck................
30th August 2012, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in chemistry from jnu delhi so plz tell me the date of admission form also it's syllabus and exam pattern.
9th March 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

how i can download sullaybus of environment
27th April 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

please inform me the date of M.sc entrance exam for chemistry and environment science
1st June 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

can anyone post previous year entrance question paper for environmental studies du?
11th November 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for Msc entrance exam in environmental science??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?