30th June 2011, 08:03 AM
dr_dpdurgapal@rediffmail.

Date of start of counseling for AIEEE in Uttarakhand? Is there any form to be filled?

When is counselling of aieee 2011 of uttarakhand starting?Is there any form to be filled for it?frpm where this form will be available?pl inform full procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for state counseling of Uttarkhand via AIEEE marks?
  2. Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  3. What is the date of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand?
  4. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  5. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?
  6. GE (General Category) candidate selected a counseling center in AIEEE? In brochure it
  7. Forgot to mention Name and Date on the photo of AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?
  8. What should be done if column 18 of AIEEE form is not filled?
  9. How can I get college in Uttarakhand on the basis of AIEEE rank? I have got 3687 rank in AIEEE in Uttarakhand
  10. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  11. What should I do for getting my AIEEE roll number? I have filled my AIEEE application form through online
  12. Chances of getting IIT or PSUs with 52 marks in GATE(CS) 2015? -- [New]
  13. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  14. What's the date of sale for UPMT(uttarakhand pre medical test) form in Uttarakhand?
  15. What is the date of start of lateral entry counseling form?
  16. Date and procedure of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand? Can I secure a seat in counseling with 97691 AIR(overall)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When will the AIEEE state counseling of Uttar pradesh and Delhi will start?
  18. What to do if I filled wrong Draft Number in AIEEE form?
30th June 2015, 03:29 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Date of start of counseling for AIEEE in Uttarakhand? Is there any form to be filled?

Counselling for AIEEE is held on official website of AIEEE ,here you can choose the desired colleges and then admissions are provided on the basis of merit list generated by AIEEE marks you will be informed if you seat will be allotted to you in list of college you fill up at time of counselling , Online counselling will be start nearly in the month of July these dates are changes year by year.

Click Here for official website of AIEEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?