27th May 2011, 05:57 PM
AbhiramB

How may I get admission in Symbiosis college for BBA? How may I get details about online registration and last date of form submission? What's the fee structure?

I want admission in Symbiosis College for BBA.But i did not know about the details like online registration,last date to fill forms and all.I know registration for SET have been closed but if i want admission now what should i do??
What are the fees??
Plzz help me.
Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  2. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  3. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  4. Details regarding B.Com admission at Symbiosis? How may I apply for the course?
  5. Last date of CPMT online registration form submission? What is the fees?
  6. How to apply and fee structure of GB PUAT Pantnagar? What is the last date to submit GBPUAT application form? -- [New]
  7. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  8. Details of government D.Ed college? Fee structure of it? From where to get the admission form?
  9. What's the fee structure and deadline for application submission in symbiosis Pune?
  10. Best universities to pursue BBA course? Fee structure, syllabus and last date for submission of exam forms?
  11. What's the fee structure for M.Com for a defense personal? Last date for submission of form?
  12. Admission details and fee structure for MCA 2016 at Symbiosis University?
  13. Admission form details for joining B.Ed course?
  14. Last date of submission of forms for class 11th? What is the fee structure?
  15. Date of online CA exam? When does registration start? Registration fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  17. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  18. How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?
3rd April 2012, 08:52 PM
ratu23dec

Default Re: How may I get admission in Symbiosis college for BBA? How may I get details about online registration and last date of form submission? What's the fee structure?

IMPORTANT DATES
Online registration closes: April 14, 2012
Payment closes on: April 17, 2012
SET Test: May 5, 2012
Symbiosis Entrance Test: Law/HS/ENG : 9.30 am
to 12.00
General/Design : 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm
SET Result: May 19, 2012

Please refer to the below URL:
http://www.set-test.org/
17th September 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in Symbiosis college for BBA? How may I get details about online registration and last date of form submission? What's the fee structure?

i want to register for bba from symbiosis how can i registr for that????
23rd March 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

i do not know about the details of the registeration,fees, and the procedure of b.b.a
29th October 2014, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the fee structure of bba bcom and mba and the admission criteria for these??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?