20th August 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Date of upcoming NET Exam?

i want to appear for net exam but i don't know when the exam is going to be conducted. when is next date for net exam.

20th August 2011, 05:05 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of upcoming NET Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to appear for net exam but i don't know when the exam is going to be conducted. when is next date for net exam.
NET Stands for National Eligiblity test and this examination was conducted by UGC Twice in a year and candidates can apply for this examination after completing Post Graduation.

>> The examination was Held in June and In December, The June NET Examination was already Completed and December NET Examination was going to be held soon. The Notification of December NET Examination was not yet Updated in the UGC Website.

>> So, please wait for the Notification, I think the Notification was Published soon in Next Month, So please check the UGC Official website for Complete Information about NET Examination.

Candidates may apply for this examination Online By visit the UGC Website. The examination fees of NET Was Rs 450 and you have to pay the Fees as a challan form in any SBI Branch and then you are eligible to fill the NET Online application form.

>> So, If you have completed your Post graduation degree course OR Pursuing your Final year Degree then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination, There is No age restriction to apply for Lectureship But for JRF (Junior Research fellowship) your age should not be more than 28 years.

So, Please wait for the December NET Examination Notification and If you need More Information please check the official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
20th August 2011, 06:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

NET exam is conduct twice time in a year , July session is already over. December session form will be distributed in September month.

Only those candidate completed their masters degree with 55% marks are eligible for NET exam.

For the case of lecturer , no restriction for age criteria.

thanks
24th December 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for ugc net? date of upcoming exam forms?for management students list of subjects taken in this test.
19th September 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for NET June 2012 exam but not appeared in that now i am registring myself for NET December 2012 exam but it is showing my June registration credentials. Can i sit in the exam with the June registered credentials or i have to register again? Please reply.
30th September 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I am 35 years old, am i eligible for net?
1st October 2012, 06:48 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Date of upcoming NET Exam?

Hello dear,

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is one of the most famous examination for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research fellowship, but graduate candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination, if you are really interested then please complete your Post graduate course and try to scored more than 55% marks in your post graduation.

When you complete your post graduate degree course then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

NET examination is conducted two times in a year i.e in June and December.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and Notification of December NET Examination is going to be published soon.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form of NET Examination online, the application form fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to Pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your post graduation.

If you are doing your post graduation in Management then you ca choose Management subject in NET.

There are total 3 papers in this examination and all are objective, you need to prepared as per the pattern and syllabus. If you want more details about NET, then please check official website.

ugcnetonline.in

good luck
8th November 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

eligibility to appear net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?