19th August 2011, 04:15 PM
tanveer0795

If I am not selected in campus recruitment then what should I do?

sir i m BE 7th sem student & my aggregate is near about 65%. sir if am not selected in campus recruietment then what i have to do.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for placement in Infosys after B.E. in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I join Infosys after pursuing B.Tech in 4th year?
  3. If I am not selected in campus recruitment then what should I do?
  4. When I will get my offer letter? I have got selected in Wipro campus recruitment. Its been 2 months after the recruitment process, I have not received my offer letter yet
  5. What are the ways to be followed to get a software job being an ECE student?
  6. How to join IT sector after completing BCA, PGDCA?
  7. How much time is taken by HCL for College recruitment?
  8. When the joining letter will be mailed to selected candidates of HCL Campus Interview?
  9. How to get placed in core company with atleast 15,000 salary?
  10. Duration of training in Sopra Steria for selected Engineer Trainees? -- [New]
  11. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  12. Should I study M.Sc while selected in Genpact?
  13. Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus?
  14. Is there a Ban on campus recruitment by Madras High Court?
  15. How to get Off-Campus recruitment? What are the opportunities?
  16. Details about IT companies which are coming to Bhopal? In which colleges will they come?
  17. Where is the recruitment for MCA freshers conducted? How could I get the updates of TCS recruitment? Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment for MCA?
  18. How can I get off campus in IT companies? Is there any recruitment which is about to begin?
20th August 2011, 02:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I am not selected in campus recruitment then what should I do?

You have two options available. The first is continue further studies like going for MBA or M.Tech. The other option is to gain experience. For that you need to apply for the vacancies coming up. The newspapers will have the required information on the same. Also there are various job portals like naukri, jobsalert etc.
3rd October 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

hi......i am a 2011 passout.still i didn't get any job.i didn't continue my higher studies.i feel that i wasted my time.i don't know what to do,please suggest me.
3rd October 2011, 11:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanveer0795 View Post
sir i m BE 7th sem student & my aggregate is near about 65%. sir if am not selected in campus recruietment then what i have to do.
Dear friend,

The better option for you to go for higher study.Don't loss your time.

You have just completed your BE degree so you have lots of higher study scope

M-TECH :- You must be cleared the GATE exam some institute provide M-TECH without gate score.

MBA:- You must be cleared the CAT or MAT exam.Some institute conduct their own entrance exam.

MS:- Only M-TECH candidate are applicable.

JRF:- Only B-TECH ,M-TECH and science graduate candidate are eligible for JRF.

PHD:- B-TECH candidate must have GATE score . M-TECH candidate apply here without GATE score.

all the best
25th December 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

for on campas recruitment what is needed?
8th November 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i had 75 % of marks in btech ece bt iam not selcted in campus selections ,wt i hav to do now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?