17th June 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Date of VTU exam in July in Bangalore University

Can you please tell me the proper date of vtu exam in july in bangalore university

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 15 MCA colleges in Karnataka
  2. How to do training in DRDO? I am a 5th semester student from VTU university Bangalore
  3. Which are the VTU colleges offering M.Tech correspondence course in Bangalore region?
  4. How may I do M.Tech as regular student in VTU affiliated colleges in Bangalore? I've done B.Tech(Civil) in IASE deemed university(Rajasthan)
  5. Universities in which I can get placed after scoring 55% in VTU in B.E Mechanical Engineering? Coaching centres in Bangalore?
  6. M.tech in correspondence from VTU university?
  7. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for taking admission in VTU? I've scored 49.66% in PCM and total aggregate of 56% marks
  9. Terms and conditions along with procedure for transferring into other college?
  10. List of colleges offering power engineering/electronics after B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  11. Am i eligible for M.Tech (correspondence) in Karnataka under VTU? I've completed BE(CSE) with 54.5% under VTU
  12. Am I eligible for IBM and MCA course from VTU regular in Bangalore? I have completed BCA distance education
  13. PhD in Management admission dates for various universities?
  14. How to do masters after completing B.E with VTU? Is correspondence in VTU valued for lecturing?
  15. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in VTU through Karnataka PGCET? Is VTU PGCET equivalent to Karnataka PGCET? -- [New]
  16. Last date for the submission of application forms for VTU Entrance Exam?
  17. How to do M.Tech from VTU? What is the date of sale of application form?
  18. PGCET Pharmacy previous years questions papers?
20th June 2011, 04:02 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Date of VTU exam in July in Bangalore University

Hey,
dates of vtu exam doesn't display in there website..www.vtu.ac.in

when it's come there i'll inform you as earlier aa possible.

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?